Author Topic: Sony SmartWatch 3 Metal Edition Hands-On (vs Moto 360)  (Read 1758 times)

coolcool

• View Profile
Sony SmartWatch 3 Metal Edition Hands-On (vs Moto 360)
« on: March 10, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
Sony SmartWatch 3 Metal Edition Hands-On (vs Moto 360)

Check out the new Steel Sony Smartwatch 3 just announced at CES 2015! Watch as I look at the build quality and compare it to the already metal Moto 360

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
Re: Sony SmartWatch 3 Metal Edition Hands-On (vs Moto 360)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:20:02 PM »
These watches actually seem like they would be pretty cool. I have kind of wanted one of these new smart watches. One of the biggest things that I would use it for though is working out. I know that they have the fitbit and other things like that, but I don't want one of those. What I really like about these watches is the price. They seem like they are a good price for what they are capable of. I would rather buy one of these watches, than an Apple Watch just because of the price. Honestly, I think that spending thousands of dollars on a watch would be a waste of money.

nailah783

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 02:19:41 AM »
I don't understand the reason for a smartwatch, but I'm not mad at it either. I think they are cool and all, but not for me maybe. There was nothing in the video that would justify me buying this watch for myself. Still from what I saw on the video, this one is the better watch.

mobilephone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 12:42:05 PM »
If they will improve the display and make it bigger to make the black bars around it smaller it will be an amazing looking watch...and kinda similar to Apple Watch´╗┐