Author Topic: How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S5 ?  (Read 1356 times)

MarcPeter

• View Profile
How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S5 ?
« on: August 19, 2017, 10:14:48 PM »
If your Samsung Galaxy S5 screen is broken and doesn’t display anything, don’t worry. Dr.Fone for Android can help you to recover all the contacts, messages, whatsapp history, videos and more from your Android phone to computer.

https://youtu.be/mrFqiY6pRcs

Also works with:
Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4,  Galaxy Note Edge;
Samsung Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S4 Mini;
Samsung Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 edge / Galaxy S6 edge+;
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 / Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4;
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and more

jamesallen

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S5 ?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 05:50:05 AM »
Nowadays, Recovery is so simple, we just need latest versions applications. If you're using imo application then I would like to say feel Relax. Because imo app automatically send all your data to your provided mail address and then you will get all your chat backups. For more info visit imo for laptop and also you can download imo for windows.

Apkrefer

• View Profile
    • APK refer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:48:26 AM »
Thanks man, it working for me and now i am done with the recovering my data,
Thanks for the video .

you can watch out if you have any Windows related issues here. or want to have pocket morty cheats

If your Samsung Galaxy S5 screen is broken and doesn’t display anything, don’t worry. Dr.Fone for Android can help you to recover all the contacts, messages, whatsapp history, videos and more from your Android phone to computer.

https://youtu.be/mrFqiY6pRcs

Also works with:
Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4,  Galaxy Note Edge;
Samsung Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S4 Mini;
Samsung Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 edge / Galaxy S6 edge+;
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 / Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4;
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and more

Emily Baker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 02:51:59 AM »
You can find the solution to export the data from a broken Samsung galaxy phone, many Samsung data recovery software can support to do that, so just find a reliable one to solve this problem easily.

amber5555

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 11:46:42 AM »
Whenever you are trying to recover data from broken samsung galaxy smartphone you need a Windows pc in order to open a data recovery software first.

John Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 03:28:41 AM »
I don't have very much knowledge about Samsung phones but I can provide you the details on how to root redmi note 4 and you know that by rooting a phone it is very easy to recover the old data from a phone. 

munnalul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 06:09:16 AM »
I have galaxy s6 and it is broken. I had used my phone to earn bing rewards point. Could someone please tell me  from i can get cheapest screen?

LemonMM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 09:50:02 PM »
If your Samsung Galaxy S5 is broken and you want to recover data from it, you need to use broken Android Data Extraction program. It can connect and scan your broken Samsung phone and SD card. All the data will be found on it and list for you. You can preview them before recovering. It can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung Galaxy S5. Learn how to recover photos from broken Samsung Galaxy S5.

Rose8

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
It must be very annoying when your phone was broken, but why don't you try this Broken Android Data Extraction. It is said that Broken Android Phone Data Extraction will fix your phone to normal whatever situation your phone get stuck in, and can help you to export all data from the device to computer including Text Messages, Contacts, Call History, Message Attachments, WhatsApp Data(Chat History and Attachments), Photos, Audio, Videos and Documents from device memory or external SD card. You can even just select those data that you want to extract which might save you a lot of time. After the extraction, you can backup your data on computer or transfer them to a new Phone.