Author Topic: Air Drop  (Read 1149 times)

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
Air Drop
« on: June 30, 2015, 11:29:20 AM »
Do you guys use Air Drop? I have used it a couple of times, but for the most part I never use it. I send all the photos that  I need right to the person. Most of the time the people who I'm sending the photos to, they aren't close to me. In order to use the Air Drop, you have to be close to that person. I think that it's a cool feature, but it's not one that I use a lot. The only time that I would actually use it is if my sister wanted pictures that I had taken.

KyubiChan

• View Profile
Re: Air Drop
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 01:24:58 AM »
I have used airdrop on my old iPhone, never used it on my iPad since I'm the only one at the house with an iPad. When I used airdrop, I used it to send pictures from my phone to my husband's phone, and I had him send me pictures from his to mines. I think it is a useful feature; you can send multiple photos at once and it is fairly quick.

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
Re: Air Drop
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 09:18:55 PM »
I have used airdrop on my old iPhone, never used it on my iPad since I'm the only one at the house with an iPad. When I used airdrop, I used it to send pictures from my phone to my husband's phone, and I had him send me pictures from his to mines. I think it is a useful feature; you can send multiple photos at once and it is fairly quick.

Yes, I have to agree with you. I use it to send photos to my boyfriend and sister because it's just so much faster. It would be nice if you were able to send them farther away, but hey maybe that will happen at some point. It is a useful feature though.