Author Topic: Best for comics?  (Read 1139 times)

Annabell

• View Profile
Best for comics?
« on: July 01, 2014, 12:07:32 AM »
I'm thinking about picking up the Nexus,  and I'm on the fence about which one to pick up,  or even if the Nexus is the best thing to go for. I read a lot of comics, so having a decent comic reading program on the tablet of my choice will be a nessecary program. That's non negotiable. So does anyone know if this platform is a good fit?

F-Lexx

• View Profile
Re: Best for comics?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 08:17:47 AM »
I don't personally read comics on my Nexus 7, but I've heard good things about a couple of apps called Droid Comic Viewer and Perfect Viewer. They seem to pop up on quite a few review websites and "Best app" lists around the Internet.

I mostly use my Nexus 7 for surfing the Web and reading e-books (PDFs and EPUBs). The screen is really great and the 7" size seems to be more than enough. The limited size also allows me to comfortable hold it in one hand.

Navii

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:07:09 AM »
I think the Nexus 7 is your best bet, when you mostly use it for reading comics. It's not too big but big enough to easily be able to read all of it. The display is also great and no one is gonna beat the price. There's just not a single tablet in its price range and it actually has really good specs too. The only bad thing I have to say about it is the camera quality but if you mostly need it for reading comics I guess you won't use the camera a lot anyways.

Livvy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 01:48:52 PM »
Go for the Nexus 7. It's not the best on the market, but is one of the cheapest best ones. And if you won't be using it for much else, you're golden