Author Topic: do you think using a tablet as a phone is ridiculous?  (Read 2106 times)

babyleans

• View Profile
do you think using a tablet as a phone is ridiculous?
« on: July 19, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
Hi guys? do you think using a tablet as a phone in public looks ridiculous? personally i do. the thing is so big it just looks odd being held up to the ear. if i had a tablet i would only use it at home and carry a normal phone when i go out.

nailah783

• View Profile
Re: do you think using a tablet as a phone is ridiculous?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 10:19:45 PM »
I know that these days everybody is getting the bigger phones.  I don't get the trend because I do think they look huge on the ear, but I know that a lot of people are doing it so that they can stream movies from Netflix and Hulu on their phones and they can see better. I still think that a tablet is way too big for this though, especially  knowing that they make a phone for this purpose. I think phones are for phones, and tablets are for tablets.

thash1979

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 07:30:40 PM »
I think it is just way too big. How would you ever fit it in your pocket. Plus, I can't imagine walking through a store with this thing on my ear talking.  Too bulky to even hold. I know they are making cell phones with bigger display screens, but this is just too crazy. Most phones can do everything a tablet can these days. If you need something that big, you should consider your options on using a cell phone in general.

DaniD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 05:50:20 PM »
Yeah I personally think that it's a lot crazy. I would not ever use mine as that, so I don't know why people want to. They are just too big.