Author Topic: iPad Camera  (Read 1041 times)

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
iPad Camera
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
I find that my iPad mini 2 camera is actually really good. Sometimes I think that it might be better than my phone's camera. It's amazing how good the camera's on the iPads can be. I mean they keep getting better and better with every one that comes out. I'm honestly shocked that they are able to even make cameras these good on phones and tablets. Does anyone else think that their phone camera is really good?

spaceboytaylor

• View Profile
Re: iPad Camera
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 12:16:17 PM »
Yeah, the camera is definitely great. I had a friend that used to shoot films on his iPad 2 before he got a real camera, and he would project them onto pretty big screens after he was done with editing, and the movies would look great! Not true film quality of course, but while watching you would never guess that he made the entire thing on a tablet. So I'm a big cheerleader for the quality of the iPad camera.

thash1979

• View Profile
Re: iPad Camera
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 05:44:28 PM »
I love the camera on the iPad. It has great quality. And with so many apps you can download now for picture taking, it really is the better bang for your buck.  It can do as many functions as a high quality camera.