Author Topic: Tablet in General  (Read 921 times)

Cazala26

• View Profile
Tablet in General
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:27:40 AM »
My mum has a samsung tablet and my dad has an iPad mini.  I want to buy a tablet myself but other than the size of the screen, the memory and the mark/brand itself do certain brands do certain things or are they all more or less the same? 

What is the best one for my money?  At the moment I have a 15,6 inch HP laptop but I want something lighter for college that i can look at notes put up online, takes a few reminder notes for myself etc.  In other words basic things.  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated and I have no special attachment to any particular brand

erbmusic

• View Profile
Re: Tablet in General
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »
I have an Apple tablet (iPad).  I understand about the laptop being too heavy.  My iPad is very light and durable.  Most all tablets are around the same weight.  I would suggest buying a full size iPad instead of a mini.  iPad minis are cheaper, but I find that the screen is a lot smaller which makes it more of a challenge for studying.  One reason that I like Apple is that all of their products are simple, straightforward, and easy to use.  Some different brands of tablets may have more features that they are capable of doing.  If you're looking for a user-friendly tablet, I would highly recommend purchasing an iPad.  I've used mine everyday. 

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
Re: Tablet in General
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 11:31:24 AM »
I think that spending more money on the Apple iPad would be the way to go. The reason I say that is just because of how long Apple products are able to last. I have the Mini 2, and I love it. I also love that it has retina display because the screen is so clear when I'm trying to watch something. I mean I have heard that there are other good tablets out there, but I don't think that they stand up to how long Apple iPad's are able to last. When you buy a product from Apple you know that they are good, and that they will last. It's a good investment if you want to get one.