Author Topic: What Model Is Your iPad?  (Read 1073 times)

gracer

• View Profile
What Model Is Your iPad?
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:54:11 AM »
Hi guys!  :)

New iPad models come in fast and before you know it, a new version comes out a few months after you bought your latest. I'm just wondering what model you own right now and how long it's been with you. Mine is an iPad Air 2 and I've had it for about a year now. I'm still pretty happy about it and I have no plans of changing it for a newer one soon.

How about you guys, do you change devices often or do you use your devices for as long as you can?

pwarbi

• View Profile
Re: What Model Is Your iPad?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:38:17 AM »
While I did used to have an iPad, I switched my tablet to the Android platform around the same time as I changed my phone over as well as I fell out with Apple entirely.

As for the regularity of the models being released, when I was younger I used to always want the latest device and amongst my friends it was always me that had the newest model on the market. As I've got older though, now I tend to just keep using what I've got until it either breaks or there's a feature released on a new version that I specifically want.

mobilephone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »
We still have our Gen 1 32 GB Wifi ipad that is primarilly just used by my kids for games and movies.

DaniD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 05:48:47 PM »
I have the mini, and I really like it. I think that it's the perfect size because it's easy to carry with me when I go somewhere.

CynthiaAvey57

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 11:35:40 PM »
I have 3, 2 tablets Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 16 gb white still on that kit kat 4.4.2  but need the updates badly, Pro 12, 2 in 1 Tablet with 6.0 Marshmallow,   Then have the if ad Air 2 10.1.11, lol