Author Topic: What to do before selling or giving away your iPad  (Read 941 times)

MarcPeter

• View Profile
What to do before selling or giving away your iPad
« on: June 20, 2016, 09:48:19 PM »
If you don’t use your old iPad and want to sell or give away it, you’d better wipe all the data on it. All the data can still be recovered with recovery apps even you had a factory reset. With Dr.Fone for iOS, your personal information can be erased permanently. No one can recover for anything.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs0fT7PlPo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs0fT7PlPo</a>

Works with All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 03:52:51 AM by MarcPeter »

gracer

• View Profile
Re: What to do before selling or giving away your iPad
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
Thanks for sharing! :) I really thought all your data will be safe when you delete them all from your iPad. I didn't know they could still be recovered through certain apps. Although of course I still don't have any plans of selling or giving away my iPad for now but I'm definitely taking note of your suggestion for future use.

DaniD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »
This is a great video. I didn't know how to do all of it, but I"m glad that I watched it. Now I know how to delete everything.

Mobbay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »
When you want to sell your iPad . First ,you need to backup iPad data to computer ,iTunes or iCloud. Then you have to wipe all data on iPad. You can try Coomuster iOS Eraser software to erase your iPad data .
How to wipe all data form iPad

Stevens Ruby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 03:53:07 AM »
Android Data Recovery an amazing recovery tool, permits you to restore Android data such as contacts, SMS, call history, photos, audios and more, and save them to your Android devices  with a few simple steps. No need to be anxious when the data loss from internal or external memory card. Besides, Android Root function is provided.