Author Topic: Which iPad do you have?  (Read 2974 times)

mobileking

• View Profile
Which iPad do you have?
« on: April 08, 2014, 07:50:58 AM »
I am still rocking my iPad First Generation, it's so tough, that after my daughter dropped it more times I can remember, it still works perfectly.

Which iPad are you using?

Amairiya

• View Profile
Re: Which iPad do you have?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:49:33 PM »
I'm using the iPad Mini with Retina Display. I absolutely love it, it's so small that I can bring it anywhere, but still much bigger than my iPhone screen! It's very fast too, switching between apps is a complete breeze.

forextraspecialstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 09:57:30 PM »
I have a black iPad 2 64gb with wifi. I got it a few years ago and briefly considered getting the iPad air when it came out but given that my iPad 2 is in great shape I couldn't justify spending the money.

Satangel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 05:39:42 AM »
I've got an iPad Mini. I like the Retina display and it's mobility. Only thing I don't like is the screen size really, it's a tad too small in my opinion.
Might upgrade sooner or later because of this reason.
I do like the battery life though, it's splendid.

frankmarco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:08:27 PM »
My sister has an Ipad Mini. I used it sometime and really enjoyed it. I don't like big screen so the size is perfect for me. The only downside is that screen ration. I mean we're in 2014, 16:9 is pretty mandatory !

Jayson taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 07:59:49 AM »
I have IPad mini and I am happy with that.   
I never think to replace it. :p

norhmi.nm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 10:26:36 AM »
Hello
I have a black iPad 2, my friend gave me this ipad  On the occasion of New Year's Day

polski691

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 07:56:33 PM »
I own the iPad Mini. It has almost been an year since I bought it, but, what with the arrival of iOS 7 in between and whatnot, it still feels really fresh to use. I don't think I'll need to buy another iDevice anytime soon, and I think that may go against the purpose of Apple in general!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 04:27:03 AM »
I have iPad Air, and I am just very happy with it. I think it's really the best iPad so far. Its retina display is what I am really stunned of. The iPad Air's resolution is far and away better than the one in my laptop. It's just great for looking pictures, watching videos and reading many hundred years old manuscript, especially for reading music.

Cazala26

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 01:34:21 PM »
My dad has the iPad mini but I end up stealing it a lot of the time.  It is so much easier to carry this around than carrying a heavy laptop to college and such.  He uses it for basic things so when my mum bought it for him she knew that he wouldn't need one with a lot of memory on it.  He is really happy with his tablet and so am I.  I think I might need to invest in one myself !

erbmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 10:35:38 AM »
I have the second generation iPad.  It has great screen resolution as it has retina display.  I've been very happy with purchasing the iPad.  If I need to type or write a paper, I just use Bluetooth to connect the Apple keyboard.  I usually type on the app "Pages."  I've used the Otter Box as a case and it has been protected very well!

DanielleDavidson

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »
I have the iPad mini with retina display and I love it. My parents have the second generation, and honestly the screen is so clear on mine, I wouldn't trade it for another iPad. I love mine because it's just like a mini laptop. I take mine to class with me, and I'll take notes on it. I honestly think it might hold a better charge than a laptop. I wouldn't trade my iPad for anything. One of the best products I have bought from Apple.