Author Topic: how to recover deleted files on One M9?  (Read 1127 times)

reyadbd

• View Profile
how to recover deleted files on One M9?
« on: May 01, 2017, 01:51:20 AM »
What the perfect way to recover deleted data from M9? My wife deleted a couple of photos and videos from my phone . I tried a few apps that used to be very good at recovering files from computers. But this time, they failed to do so. Anyone in here have the same problem with me and what your suggestion on this?

buwofomow

• View Profile
Re: how to recover deleted files on One M9?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 01:54:03 AM »
I know that data recovery software works best for recovering lost data. You can try them. But not sure it will work for HTC m9 or not?

uodewzwe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 01:56:24 AM »
Some 3-rd party recovery tools can help for this problem, usually they can detect the deleted files. So it is more easy with this kind of android data recovery apps.

qniegsao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 01:58:46 AM »
Have a try of Recuva, or you can use recovery tools for that.
I have tried this recovery tools, that is very helpful.

mxfgatjd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 02:01:48 AM »
From now on don't use your mobile to take more pics. I tried Mobiledic Android data recovery to recover data from internal memory, it works fine.

kanasimi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 02:19:01 AM »
To recover deleted files on One M9, the easiest way is using HTC Data Recovery tool. Files, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, etc can be easily recovered. We just need to connect One M9 to computer via usb cable, start the program.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 11:00:15 PM by kanasimi »

EllerHuang

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 02:02:50 AM »
I have used FoneDog - Android Data Recovery to recover a deleted message. It really works.

nacute11

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 06:20:33 AM »
Want to recover deleted or lost your important data on android phone, now you don't need to worry about this problem, if you set up a sync on google, you can try the backup file, else you can try android data recovery software to scan your phone, if the deleted data did not been overwritten, the software can extract all of them and you can preview and recover what you want.
how to recover deleted files from android phone

carrubayerka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
If you are searching the simple and safe way to recover deleted files on HTC ONE M9 phone, you can try HTC data recovery software, it is clean enough for you to get back deleted photos, videos, contacts, and more files on your HTC phone, then you can regain lost files in a easy way.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQsskPRM_c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQsskPRM_c</a>
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:55:52 PM by carrubayerka »

ParisKen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 09:14:11 PM »
To recover deleted files from HTC One M9, you need to use HTC Data Recovery program. It can scan your HTC phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted files on it. You can preview them and then recover any of the deleted files on your phone. You can learn how to recover deleted text messages on HTC One M9 here. Besides messages, you can also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your HTC phone.

Amrit22

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 01:10:49 AM »
i can't  connect my mobile to PC n by mistake I delete the folder name sdcard n I lost my pics n other data so how can I recover it bro plz help

Angelk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 03:01:33 AM »
What cause deleted excel files? The most common reason as follow: deleted accidentally, reformat set and so on.
Your files can be recovered because when you delete a file, it is not completely erased from your device. It still exists on the device’s internal memory allowing you or someone else to recover the files using recovery software.
The reason why these files are not completely erased from your device’s storage after you delete them is very simple. It is very easy and less time consuming for your device to delete a file’s pointer and make its space as available. It is however very difficult and time consuming for the device to completely overwrite the data. Therefore Android and other systems opt for the easily and fast deletion of the file’s pointer rather than deleting the file itself.
If you want to completely erase the file, a file-shredding tool is useful. Let’s Fonedog Data Recovery to recover deleted files with some easy steps.
Step1: Download and Launch Fonedog.
Step2: Select file you want to recover to scan.
Step3: Recover deleted excel files from your Android.
More Info: Recover  Excel Files from Android