Author Topic: How to recover lost htc contacts?  (Read 5231 times)

henri2398

• View Profile
Re: How to recover lost htc contacts?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 05:15:07 AM »
Once I was also having such problem and I was looking for the solution over the Google on how to recover deleted contacts from HTC One X9? I have found one post in which there was explanation of Android Data Recovery Software that claims to restore deleted contacts from HTC Android phone. I have downloaded and installed that Android Data recovery software and I am absolutely got surprised that it has successfully helped me to restore my deleted contacts from my HTC One X9 phone.

Anyway my problem was solved.

Hsdshcy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 05:20:21 AM »
From  phone lose data become a very common thing in our life, so , don't worry , you still have chance to get back lost data from Htc with Android Data Rescuer , no matter what data you lost on Htc , including messages,contacts,photos,videos,ect , which can help you solve the kind of data lost problem,
How to regain  contacts from android ?

Vpmsae

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 05:27:23 AM »
luckily we have effective data recovery software, to restore deleted contacts on Android phone can be easy for us. I use it  to recover the delete files or data, the most common lost data is text messages ,contacts,videos,music.photos,.chat /call history and etc . 
More: how to recover htc contacts
how to recover deleted messages on android
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:58:07 PM by Vpmsae »

heloie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 05:52:01 AM »
You can  try some  data recovery methods, I think that is a good choice for data recovery. Anyway, if you want the deleted data back, you should try every possible method. Those recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted contacts or other data.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:22:51 PM by heloie »

ParisKen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 10:53:53 PM »
Hey,
If you lost contacts from HTC phone, you need to use HTC Data Recovery. It can scan your HTC phone and SD card deeply to find the lost contacts for you. You can preview them and then recover them from your HTC phone to computer. Learn how to recover contacts from HTC phone here. Besides contacts, you can also recover deleted messages, photos, videos, call logs, music, books, Whatsapp messages from your HTC phone here.

kidsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 06:17:11 AM »
Nothing is more frustrating than losing your contacts off your Android phone, especially when you are in urgent need of calling somebody up. However, your contacts are not really gone. There are still ways to get the lost contacts back.If you haven’t make a backup of your phone contacts, then there is other way which helps you to retrieve Android contacts. You can count on a third-party tool like Android Contacts Recovery. Dont worry, try it to save your contacts.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:13:41 PM by kidsmith »