Author Topic: HTC One M9 Impressions!  (Read 2488 times)

mobiletalk

• View Profile
HTC One M9 Impressions!
« on: March 04, 2015, 08:21:37 PM »
HTC One M9 Impressions!

HTC One M9 feels like One M8s. And that's not a bad thing.

TPhoenix

• View Profile
Re: HTC One M9 Impressions!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 12:17:31 PM »
I think the the HTC M8 is better than the M9 this year, but the designs of both phones are very on point, even if I prefer the M8 a bit more in that area too due to more attention to detail. Also when you test the camera up against other top brands, it just doesn't stack up and unfortunately that is one big downfall for the phone.

ghost_in_the_machine

• we're all in cuckooland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 03:21:43 PM »
I heard that HTC One supports the Windows Phone OS which I'm very fond of. Is it worth picking up an HTC instead of a Lumia given that this is going to be a new arrival?

pwarbi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »
While I haven't used this M9 version of the HTC ONE (I'm still using the M8) I think those that are using it are quite happy with the device in general, but without being too blown away.

When the original HTC ONE came out, it more or less revolutionised the Android based smartphone market singlehandedly, and while the M8 and M9 models aren't bad phones, they're still exceptionally good, they just haven't had that same impact that the M7 did.

ghost_in_the_machine

• we're all in cuckooland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 04:29:40 PM »
While I haven't used this M9 version of the HTC ONE (I'm still using the M8) I think those that are using it are quite happy with the device in general, but without being too blown away.

When the original HTC ONE came out, it more or less revolutionised the Android based smartphone market singlehandedly, and while the M8 and M9 models aren't bad phones, they're still exceptionally good, they just haven't had that same impact that the M7 did.
Are the HTC phones in general worth picking up? I'm waiting eagerly for my next upgrade and I heard they support the Windows OS.

pwarbi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 06:26:45 AM »

Are the HTC phones in general worth picking up? I'm waiting eagerly for my next upgrade and I heard they support the Windows OS.

Personally I love the HTC phones, so I'd say they're definitely worth picking up. As I've said before, the ONE model as consistently received 4 and 5 star reviews, and I think the only reason they're not as popular as the iPhone's and the Samsung's, is purely down to the fact they don't have as much money for marketing and advertising as the others do, so tend to go under the radar.

As for being able to use the Windows OS, I've heard they can but I've never looked into that, and I don't think I ever would either.

Having used a Windows phone a few years ago, it's not something I wish to repeat as I found the OS to be limited at best, but that's just my opinion of course.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:28:50 AM by pwarbi »