Author Topic: Verizon Androids, HTC?  (Read 108 times)

Raiden

• View Profile
Verizon Androids, HTC?
« on: May 24, 2018, 10:10:43 AM »

I am an AT&T user and my plan is up in less than a week... I have made the decision to switch to Verizon, and I have also decided to purchase one of the android devices. I have looked at the Droid Eris, the Motorola Droid, and the Droid Incredible. I am well aware about most of the main differences between the phones and I have lowered my choice to two; the Eris vs the Incredible. I don't want the motorola droid for many reasons, so that is a firm point in my mind. I was sold on the incredible until I discovered that HTC released android 2.1 for all Eris' very recently... I am wondering whether you think I should splurge and buy the Incredible, or get an Eris for free... Thank you in advance!

Coudy

• View Profile
Re: Verizon Androids, HTC?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 10:11:07 AM »
the individuals who like iPhones more suitable suited than androids do not quite recognize a lot about phones.. positive some apps for iPhones are a touch more suitable suited regardless of the undeniable fact that the android market has a lot more suitable and that i in my opinion like the way its set up more suitable suited than the iPhone.. it easily all has to do with the call, people imagine its more suitable suited in simple terms because its an iPhone

Detonator

• View Profile
Re: Verizon Androids, HTC?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 10:11:18 AM »
HTC cellphone has a better performance than motorola. it is very nice. i will buy a HTC G2 next month