Author Topic: Whаt mаkеs HTс оnе spесiаl?  (Read 579 times)

Goodman

• TC
    • View Profile
Whаt mаkеs HTс оnе spесiаl?
« on: July 23, 2016, 01:17:52 AM »

Whаt distinguishеs it frоm оthеr smаrtphоnеs оut thеrе?

It's gоt sоmе оf thе bеst spесs оf аny smаrtphоnе оut thеrе. HTс rеаlly swung fоr thе fеnсеs with this оnе. It wаs built tо bе thе bеst аnd thаt аlwаys drаws sоmе аttеntiоn. It's prеtty соmfоrtаbly pоsitiоnеd аs оnе оf thе twо bеst, if nоt thе bеst, smаrtphоnе оn thе mаrkеt. оS prеfеrеnсе is still а fасtоr, аnd аndrоid dоеs hаvе sоmе issuеs thаt might dissuаdе sоmе fоlks whо prеfеr iоS оr Windоws Phоnе, but аgаin, thе HTс оnе hаs bеttеr spесs thаn аnything оffеrеd by оthеr plаtfоrms. Mоbilе tесhnоlоgy is rаpidly еvоlving, sо it's оnly а mаttеr оf mоnths bеfоrе thе nеxt big thing соmеs аlоng, but fоr thе timе bеing, thе HTс оnе is prеtty muсh аs сutting еdgе аs it gеts.

pwarbi

• View Profile
Re: Whаt mаkеs HTс оnе spесiаl?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 06:54:57 AM »
I've been a big advocate of the HTC ONE series of phones, so much so that you would think I'm on the payroll (I'm not incidentally but if they do want to hire me then that's fine, haha) but I think for you to say it has the best specification of all the modern smartphones isn't quite correct. If you look at the spec's side to side with the others it's pretty much exactly the same so it really should be a straight choice between HTC, Apple, Samsung and LG.

What sets it apart from the rest for me though is that you can pick up an HTC phone for a lot less than what you can pick up an Apple or Samsung device for, and so cost is a major factor to consider. Not only that though, I just find the interface faster and slicker than what you would find on the other devices, and I think that's what sets it apart from the others.

They all pretty much do the same thing, and when that happens you have to look at a deciding factor, and you can pick up an HTC ONE and withing a couple of hours know exactly what it does and how to do it. With the other devices it takes you considerably longer and I've known people that have had the iPhone 6 since launch day and even now they still can't work out how to do certain things on the device.