Author Topic: Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Sensitivity  (Read 1580 times)

androidboy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Sensitivity
« on: April 11, 2014, 08:09:48 PM »
Is other people going through an problem using the screen sensitivity on their Nokia Lumia1520?  Swiping up or lower sometimes results in clicks.  Pressing with an application sometimes results in nowhere.  And before anybody indicates it, I have already modified my screen sensitivity.

malia

• View Profile
Re: Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 04:33:52 PM »
Yeah I have had the same problem with my phone. I would suggest getting a thinker screen so that when you touch it it won't be a sensative. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this.

Appy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:29:53 PM »
Yeah I have had the same problem with my phone. I would suggest getting a thinker screen so that when you touch it it won't be a sensative. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this.

Did you mean a thinker screen or a thicker screen? Anyway, neither would make sense regarding screen sensitivity. The thickness of the screen of the Nokia Lumia 1520 has nothing to do on how sensitive it is to the touch. If you are worried about the sturdiness of a phone, you'll probably want to look at its thickness. But its sensitivity? No way dude.

Livvy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »
Thankfully never had this problem myself!