Author Topic: Screen goes black and cant kill calls?  (Read 359 times)

uodewzwe

• View Profile
Screen goes black and cant kill calls?
« on: May 02, 2017, 07:52:55 AM »
Hi, could anyone help me please i have got the Lumia 800 and when i make a call the screen goes black and i cant kill any calls i cant get back to the main screen its just black? i have to force a hard shutdown every time? can you help please??

qniegsao

• View Profile
Re: Screen goes black and cant kill calls?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »
Please Check your proximity sensor is not covered by a case or a screen protector, if you are using one. If not, take it to a customer  care point for servicing.

mxfgatjd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 07:56:18 AM »
Hi! I really have that same matter also, I have not solved yet but I was wondering if resetting the phone would get it through. Otherwise please let me know if you have some clue. Thanks

reyadbd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 07:58:47 AM »
it's so annoying ah! I do not know how to solve! I already brought it to the phone repair and he told me the phone needs to get flashed, like resetting or something like that but I am not done it yet.

buwofomow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
Same problem here! i asked nokia for help and Microsoft they both blamed each other. So il will never buy another Nokia phone and a windows based phone! i have just swapped the phone it became too much of an issue which is totally irresponsible of Nokia & MS!