Author Topic: Why MS lumia 535 has so bad touch screen?  (Read 175 times)

Creed

• View Profile
Why MS lumia 535 has so bad touch screen?
« on: April 24, 2018, 07:27:17 AM »
I got this phone with the renewal of my contract(greece). I dont understand why this phone has so bad touch screen. For the screen to work ok and not randomly pressing buttons by itself, it has to be always clean. I mean not even one fingerprint!

So this phone makes random calls, sends msgs with random text that the screen just presses. Blocks people on viber. I dont do anything. The screen is dirty or maybe a little wet and then the random pressing begins. Zooming with your two fingers is out of the question in that phone. I saw a lot of reviews mentioning it before i decided to pick that one, but i said to myself "come its microsoft how bad can it be". The worst smart phone experience in my life.
If this phone had a decent screen, it would be the best value for money product. This screen is worse than a chinese crap phone. I mean why? It doesnt matter if i have to stay with that crappy screen for another year. But why microsoft? If someone has a solution plz help. I mean i really love windows phone and the next phone will be a windows phone. But i need to spend a year with that one.

Kylo

• View Profile
Re: Why MS lumia 535 has so bad touch screen?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 07:27:52 AM »
I have the same Lumia 535, had the same touch screen problem. There is a very easy fix: buy a tempered glass screen protector. The added distance to the screen helps a lot and it mostly acts normal now, very little problems. You can buy these screen protectors relatively cheap, so I'd try that! Make sure it's tempered glass though, not sure if normal screen protectors would do the job.

Creed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 07:30:13 AM »
I bought a tempered class screen protector. You were right. Its better now. Thank you.

Kylo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 07:30:51 AM »
I think this is a known issue, Microsoft released a firmware updated to solve it. Try updating your phone's software!.

Creed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 07:31:13 AM »
its updated. Nothing changed.

Kylo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 07:31:29 AM »
have you considered the possibility that your phone is defective? maybe exchange the phone for another one and see if the issues are resolved?

Creed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »
my friend has the same phone with the same issue. So i think its not only my phone

Kylo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 07:32:55 AM »
Hmm... I bought a Lumia 535 About 5 days, I haven't had such an issue so far..

Creed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 07:33:43 AM »
I had some slight lag on the screen the first days. Nothing important. It is acceptable at that price. Also my friend who bought the same phone the next day had it. But after a while both phones went crazy. There are apps like multitouch test, to test and see if the screen works ok.