Author Topic: Do you miss old phones?  (Read 6712 times)

ctfranklin28

• View Profile
Re: Do you miss old phones?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 04:11:08 PM »
One side of me does feel a little nostalgia about phones when they were just phones.  On the other hand, I have to admit that I like the utility of phones now. You can do so much on a phone instead of talk....

Wait, that may not be such a good thing...

ghost_in_the_machine

• we're all in cuckooland
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2016, 07:39:15 PM »
One side of me does feel a little nostalgia about phones when they were just phones.  On the other hand, I have to admit that I like the utility of phones now. You can do so much on a phone instead of talk....

Wait, that may not be such a good thing...
I think it's definitely a good thing.

audrinaa

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2016, 01:57:53 PM »
I know that my kids grandma has an old flip phone that has lasted about 6 years that they bought for $15. I have a new phone at least every three months. Seems like I use it a lot more and it definitely gets a bunch of wear and tear on it. Yet in the past 6 years I have probably had about 300 phones. So yes I miss the old phones. I should just buy a cheap phone and use that one to talk would save a lot of money.

Casiox

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2016, 06:39:32 PM »
I don't really miss them, what I really miss the most is the way people used to communicate with each other in a better way rather than just texting and that sort of thing. It's not a secret that new generation phones have turned most people into machines who cannot live without one of these devices to the point of caring about it more than their own lives. That's just my opinion though.

cardinals27

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2016, 06:47:20 PM »
I do not miss old phones AT ALL! I mean the new phones may look a little bit plain but to be honest they work so much better. Everything about them except for looks is better. I am glad to have a new phone.

clair02

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2016, 10:26:08 AM »
I do not miss my old phones at all! Every time I upgrade to a newer phone, I'm so pleased and I never look back. I love the way phone technology is evolving and I always look forward to what I'm going to get next.

Casiox

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2016, 08:40:12 AM »
I do not miss my old phones at all! Every time I upgrade to a newer phone, I'm so pleased and I never look back. I love the way phone technology is evolving and I always look forward to what I'm going to get next.

Unfortunately, in the country I live in you have to carry an old or simple phone with you in order to avoid getting robbed or if you get robbed, they won't take too much from you, it's a shame that we cannot use our phones out the street because you'll get jumped if you do so.