Author Topic: Phone vs laptop  (Read 8035 times)

ctfranklin28

• View Profile
Re: Phone vs laptop
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 02:15:35 PM »
Call me old-fashioned, but I still like the laptop for browsing and generally "Internet". My phone is for communication and the occasional app when carrying a laptop around might be inconvenient (yoga or meditation).

audrinaa

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2016, 01:41:15 PM »
Just depends on what you like to do on the phone. The phone hasn't quite made it to the same standards as the computer and I feel myself wanting an almost tablet sized phone for gaming and internet browsing but when it comes to talking on the phone, I don't want to have to hold a tablet to my ear. Of course you can buy blue tooth devices but sometimes those are just a pain. If I had to choose one or the other for browsing the internet, it would have to be a laptop.

Casiox

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
I personally think that both devices are quite useful depending on the use you give to each one of them, for example, if you're the kind of person that's always going out and traveling everywhere, then you really need a laptop to ease the whole thing for you, phones could do the job, of course, but laptops would be easier and faster to use. Phones have evolved a lot and these are not just for calling and sending texts anymore, however, these devices are not always the best option for when you're looking for comfortability.

cardinals27

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2016, 06:46:02 PM »
Well if I have the option to use a laptop i would definately use it over a phone. For me browsing the Internet and typing is just so much easier on a laptop. It is not too bad using a phone though and I feel a little spoiled saying that haha

clair02

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2016, 10:32:30 AM »
For me it's my laptop, all the way. I only do things on my phone that I absolutely can not do on my laptop. I work online so it's more convenient to just do everything on the laptop at the same time. Even when I'm playing games, shopping or surfing or watching movies, everything is so much better and easier on my laptop.

Casiox

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »
Personally, I use my PC more than I use my phone because everything seems to be faster and more comfortable when using the PC. However, I use my phone for work purposes only and therefore, I'm forced to take full advantege from it most of the time because I cannot carry my PC with me all the time.

Lynn Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 05:39:49 AM »
If I had a tablet or Laptop, I would definitely use them for browsing and watcing videos. Right now all I have is my smartphone, and it does the job, so I am thankful for that.

Jason45

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2016, 04:30:52 PM »
I rarely use a cellphone.  I do all my surfing on a desktop computer, not a laptop.  I don't like cellphones for internet surfing, because the screen is too small.  Note, in general I avoid cellphones because my girlfriend will bug me too much.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:36:32 PM by Jason45 »

ptah

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2017, 02:25:43 AM »
I would always prefer a laptop but since am always on the go I have to use a phone because it's more portable.

Orlando

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2017, 12:36:28 AM »
Smartphones feature an on-screen touch keyboard that is much smaller than that of a standard computer. ... If you are trying to decide between only a smartphone or a computer, also consider a tablet or a hybrid computer, which offers the best of both a laptop and tablet.

Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Both are best at their own. if comparing, Mobile is portable, easy to use, can be used on the go & mostly contains all the usefull features and so on.. But it becomes difficult to type faster, browse, use Ms office and internet on mobile. Because it engages good time.

While laptop is easy to script, use at home, office or any good place. Doesn't take that much time in loading and browsing. Sometimes it becomes difficult to understand some settings in mobile but laptop/pc makes it easier to understand.

i choose both :p

Jason Lares

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2017, 10:06:10 AM »
For working, playing, or just browsing the internet I mostly use PC, then laptop and rarely smartphone. I see no reason to use the phone over PC or laptop when I'm home, but when out then it makes more sense.