Author Topic: The Blackberry Kopi  (Read 3113 times)

useruseruser

• View Profile
The Blackberry Kopi
« on: April 06, 2014, 09:27:45 AM »
What do you guys think about the rumoured Blackberry Kopi. If you haven't heard of it , its a candybar style Blackberry with sleek design. Here's a link to a TechRader article about it :  http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/blackberry-kopi-looks-gorgeous-in-these-newly-leaked-shots-1240091

babyleans

• View Profile
Re: The Blackberry Kopi
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »
it doesn't look that good to me. i love candybar phones but this one is ugly. i don't use blackberries anymore anyway. i had a terrible experience with them they kept going off and taking an awfully long time to come back on.

Jayson taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
What do you guys think about the rumoured Blackberry Kopi. If you haven't heard of it , its a candybar style Blackberry with sleek design. Here's a link to a TechRader article about it :  http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/blackberry-kopi-looks-gorgeous-in-these-newly-leaked-shots-1240091

thanks for sharing link. i visit your link and got some information regarding blackberry kopi.
I used blackberry handset for 1 and half year.   

maxparker0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 01:21:32 AM »
The phone does not look that good and has nothing that can make it stand out of the fierce competition that it faces. I used to be a fan of blackberry phones but since a couple of years, they have screwed up big time.

Kandikkal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 03:24:16 PM »
This is the first time I am hearing about a new phone from Blackberry. I think market share of Blackberry is diminishing at an alarming rate. I don;t think this new model will do any good for their business. I will go for a Moto G rather than a Blackberry Kopi.

forextraspecialstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
That phone is definitely not the most attractive but in terms of function it is right up my alley. I hate touchscreen phones and love BlackBerries so if this is released I will be one of the first in line. Good for BalckBerry for still trying, I have to admit I am surprised they didn't give up yet. I feel like all I see are iPhones.

CodeTech95

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 02:36:38 PM »
It does look pretty good, but I am just not  a huge Blackberry fan. They have just been too slow with their latest software and phones. I don't think they will ever get their market share back, even with a nice low-cost phone like this.

Klank

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 09:14:18 PM »
I'm sure the phone may fit the needs of some blackberry fans, but for me the phone isn't the most favoritable for me. Maybe it's just because I've never really been the fan of blackberries, but like I said for those who are, this phone would be perfect for them. Thanks for sharing, maybe I can eventually find something that will fit my needs.

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 05:20:14 PM »
IMO blackberry it's the past :P

thash1979

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »
I have owned 2 blackberries and have liked both of them in the past. The Kopi looks like a good device, but let's face it, Blackberry is lagging in the market. I can remember when the Blackberry Curve came out, literally all my friends including me had one. It was pretty cool back then. Now with the rising of the Android, Iphone and the Note, Blackberry is left in the dust. There is no way teenagers are asking their parents for a Blackberry! Heck no, they want an Iphone 6!