Author Topic: Is this the best phone on the market?  (Read 3418 times)

Takedon

• View Profile
Is this the best phone on the market?
« on: April 05, 2014, 03:52:31 AM »
It isn't very pricey and Google has always made decent phones. What do you think? Is it worth buying? Because I've seen a lot of new features and I am a bit hyped about it.

babyleans

• View Profile
Re: Is this the best phone on the market?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 05:47:55 AM »
I'm not sure if its the best but its a pretty nice phone. It has a very decent camera and screen resolution and as you said its not very pricey.

talkischeap

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 07:11:54 AM »
 are you referring Google nexus 5 or Samsung phones using Android operation system?

Satangel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
are you referring Google nexus 5 or Samsung phones using Android operation system?
Probably the Google Nexus 5.

This really does look like the best bang for the buck phone at the moment. Pretty sure there are better phones on the market, but the amount of power you get for this price is unmatched!

Takedon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 01:25:32 PM »
It seems to be the most cost-efficient phone on the market, which is great.

maxparker0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 11:13:54 PM »
I think its the best phone in the market, overall. It provides 'Pure android' experience unlike Samsung, lg, HTC, etc which have their own twists to android OS. And it provided it at the best price. Its very fluent and fun to use. I still wonder how were they able to sell nexus 5 at such prices.

erikkoii

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 01:17:50 AM »
It's truly a great phone for the price. I had the Galaxy Nexus for almost 2 years now and I love that phone, will definitley buy a Nexus when this breaks down.

Satangel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 05:39:01 AM »
It seems to be the most cost-efficient phone on the market, which is great.
Exactly, I think this is the biggest point. For the amount of money, THIS is the best phone, hands down.
Well played from Google and LG, they really are opening up the top tier of phones.

Omni

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 11:32:38 AM »
It's very good for it's price compared to other phones.
Is it the best? No, it's not. There are better android phones but they cost 3 times as much as the Nexus 5.
Is it the best for it's price? Yes, most likely. It's an awesome phone and also extremely fast.

It's the best "bang for your buck". I recommend this phone.

CodeTech95

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »
It's not really the best phone on the market; however it is a top of the line phone and is one of the best bang for the buck phones. It is also great because it is unlocked, so you won't be stuck in a contract. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the Nexus 5 if it looks like something you would like.

Takedon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 04:39:36 AM »
Is it the best? No, it's not. There are better android phones but they cost 3 times as much as the Nexus 5.
Is it the best for it's price? Yes, most likely. It's an awesome phone and also extremely fast.

I'm not very sure about that. Just look at the Lumia 520, I think that phone is the most cost-efficient of all.

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 05:28:26 PM »
Nice..... But I am HTC One biased. Need to see a versus battle especially when our gets the Kit Kat update though I do not think our needs it.... Rooted of course´╗┐

maxparker0

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 12:37:20 AM »

I'm not very sure about that. Just look at the Lumia 520, I think that phone is the most cost-efficient of all.
I don't think so. My friend bought a Lumia 520 about 2 months ago and the display is in bad condition and there has also been a decline in the performance of the phone. On the other hand, I bought Lumia 720 just paying a bit more, earlier than him and my phone still looks new and cool and performs like a new phone too. I think 520 is a bit overrated.
P.S. My friend says he wish he had spent some more money and bought a 720 instead.

frankmarco

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 05:59:27 AM »
I will be a bit biaied but the phone is, on paper, really good. I will buy one. The only downside is the battery but it can be worse than Samung Galaxy S3. You have a powerfull phone a decent camera and the raw android. And it's very cheap ! If you want to spend more money on a phone go for LG G2. It's really good too.

octavian55

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:20 PM »
It's fast, it's smart and it's Google. It's all I need, so, it's the best for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD