Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Looking For Free Netflix Account?

I think everyone need Free Netflix account so You come at right place because we recently posted premium Free Netflix Account for free 2018 edition. i am also using free Netflix account. There is no need to use    free netflix accounts that work .

We updated Netflix premium accounts everyday or as much as possible . Netflix is a community that provides various streaming media over the Internet. Netflix is one of the best streaming website. this website for you can watch the newest online movies and TV shows whatever you like.

What is NetFlix? 

First of all you know about what is Netflix. Netflix is an American company ( Free Netflix Account 2018 ) that was founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. In an earlier time when only provide DVD rental services across the USA. It is now one of the world  largest community to provide online streaming of movies and TV shows. You can also watch your favorite movies, show on demand. Hence you just need  Internet on smartphones like iPhone , Android, tablets, smart TVs, computers and game consoles, etc. Further more visit Netflix.com

Free Netflix Accounts

Now Netflix has grown its services worldwide is now available in more than 190 countries such as Canada, Australia , United states, Japan and India Since 2007. According to reports, the number of users increases Netflix 2 times more after they began online streaming services.  Now more than 69 million users are using 
  free netflix account

It gives free one month trial for new users, But you’ll need to provide your credit card info. You can cancel your account at anytime otherwise you  have to pay money.

Introduce yourself / Best Greetings Quotes
« Last post by bestgreeting on May 18, 2018, 08:12:53 AM »
A welcome card is a delineated bit of card or astounding paper highlighting an outflow of fellowship or other feeling. Best Greetings Quotes
Samsung Galaxy / Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 problems!!!
« Last post by Benz on May 18, 2018, 07:14:07 AM »
the I Phone is garbage my Samsung Galaxy SIII is perfect just get a new one
« Last post by Coudy on May 18, 2018, 07:13:45 AM »
Take it back, see if they can figure out the problem, or get an exchange for a new one. Easy, right? That's why they give you 14 days. And, no, don't get the iPhone. The S3 is better in every way
« Last post by Raiden on May 18, 2018, 07:11:00 AM »
I left the battery interior the Samsung Galaxy S3 for the three months, as i offered a sparkling telephone.The S3 substitute into not use for 3 months, later whilst i needed to apply it, It won't have the ability to be can charge whilst i needed to apply it.Why?
Samsung Galaxy / Samsung Galaxy S3 problems!!!
« Last post by Detonator on May 18, 2018, 07:09:34 AM »

I just recently bought the samsung galaxy s3, and the phone has frozen and the screen has gone black. I have a 14 day grace period for sprint and I don't know if to get the iphone 5 or get a new samsung galaxy? I was thinking that maybe the phone I got came with glitches or something. PLEASE HELP!!
I need help with my phone! / Re: Identifying an App
« Last post by Coudy on May 18, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »
Did you uninstall an app recently? Similar entries show up in the battery usage list for uninstalled apps

A couple apps, yeah. I don't see anything like it in my battery usage, but if the numbers match, then that might explain it. My only argument against it being an uninstalled app is that there is another object in the list called "Removed Apps" that seems to be a combination of all uninstalled apps. It could mean that one app somehow managed to avoid getting lumped in with all the others.
I found this:

https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/150316/what-does-restricted-mean-in-data-usage#150336

Did you restrict background data for any of those uninstalled apps? That could be why it wasn't bundled with the rest.
« Last post by Benz on May 18, 2018, 06:21:49 AM »
Did you uninstall an app recently? Similar entries show up in the battery usage list for uninstalled apps

A couple apps, yeah. I don't see anything like it in my battery usage, but if the numbers match, then that might explain it. My only argument against it being an uninstalled app is that there is another object in the list called "Removed Apps" that seems to be a combination of all uninstalled apps. It could mean that one app somehow managed to avoid getting lumped in with all the others.
« Last post by Coudy on May 18, 2018, 06:21:23 AM »
« Last post by Benz on May 18, 2018, 06:18:22 AM »
What is your phone ? Have you install stuff outside the playstore or google image ?
LGK10, nope, my phone isn't rooted and I've only every downloaded apps from the playstore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10