Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
HTC One / Re: Verizon Androids, HTC?
« Last post by Detonator on Today at 10:11:18 AM »
HTC cellphone has a better performance than motorola. it is very nice. i will buy a HTC G2 next month
HTC One / Re: Verizon Androids, HTC?
« Last post by Coudy on Today at 10:11:07 AM »
the individuals who like iPhones more suitable suited than androids do not quite recognize a lot about phones.. positive some apps for iPhones are a touch more suitable suited regardless of the undeniable fact that the android market has a lot more suitable and that i in my opinion like the way its set up more suitable suited than the iPhone.. it easily all has to do with the call, people imagine its more suitable suited in simple terms because its an iPhone
HTC One / Verizon Androids, HTC?
« Last post by Raiden on Today at 10:10:43 AM »

I am an AT&T user and my plan is up in less than a week... I have made the decision to switch to Verizon, and I have also decided to purchase one of the android devices. I have looked at the Droid Eris, the Motorola Droid, and the Droid Incredible. I am well aware about most of the main differences between the phones and I have lowered my choice to two; the Eris vs the Incredible. I don't want the motorola droid for many reasons, so that is a firm point in my mind. I was sold on the incredible until I discovered that HTC released android 2.1 for all Eris' very recently... I am wondering whether you think I should splurge and buy the Incredible, or get an Eris for free... Thank you in advance!
HTC One / Re: Which is better Galaxy s3 or Htc one X ?
« Last post by Raiden on Today at 10:09:57 AM »
Thanks for your reply and thoughts
« Last post by Detonator on Today at 10:09:05 AM »
HTC vs S3: HTC wins as a multimedia pack while the S3 as features pack...
« Last post by Benz on Today at 10:08:49 AM »
Galaxy s3 definitely.
http://smartphones.techcrunch.com/compare/245-249/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-vs-HTC-One-X
you can look here if u want to check out both phones.
« Last post by Coudy on Today at 10:08:41 AM »
Samsung galaxy s3 simply because it's the top rated & best selling touch phone. Has better & more stuff than both the htc & iPhone including bigger screen.
HTC One / Which is better Galaxy s3 or Htc one X ?
« Last post by Raiden on Today at 10:07:58 AM »

Which is better Galaxy s3 or Htc one X .and why.
pls give a detailed answer.
HTC One / Re: Would you recommend the hTC?
« Last post by Raiden on Today at 10:06:13 AM »
If it's taking you that long then you must have gotten a defective model.

I'd recommend sending it back to the service center or getting a replacement from wherever you bought it.

Most likely. However thanks to Verizon's greedy plans and insurance, I'd have to drop $150 to replace it. Finally got it to charge, but I mainly posted this thread so in the future I'll have some different options.
HTC One / Re: Would you recommend the hTC?
« Last post by Benz on Today at 10:05:59 AM »
If it's taking you that long then you must have gotten a defective model.

I'd recommend sending it back to the service center or getting a replacement from wherever you bought it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10