Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News and Rumors / Re: Amazon Phone
« Last post by arlo jiya on Today at 03:20:51 PM »
I am being the use of Amazon love to prefer it to the others. Kmspico
Android OS / Ideas with instagram accounts?
« Last post by kellygirardi on September 22, 2018, 03:55:35 AM »

Hi, I have an iphone and i like to take pictures of a lot of nature, bottles, anything creative. and i edit them to make a vintage picture or a modern one, anything. they look really cool and i get nice comments on them from my friends and a few adults (if i show them). i just have nothing to do with them. ive been thinking about making an instagram account but im not sure if i will get any followers or likes. I see a lot of nature pictures on the popular page but i just am not sure mine will ever get there(i don't live at the beach or any exotic place, i live in the country.) . any advice?
Nowadays everyone has an Instagram account. It is a great way to present yourself, to show your friends your best pictures and where to buy instagram accounts to look at someone’s nice shoots. But today more and more people are using their Instagram not just for personal reasons, but for developing their business projects and their brands
News and Rumors / Re: Do you miss old phones?
« Last post by alltechninja on September 22, 2018, 01:15:37 AM »
number into individuals' contact records, Google acknowledged that it had in 2014 unintentionally coded the 112 trouble number and the UIDAI number into its setup wizard for Android. This in a route put to end the debate encompassing the puzzling section of the UIDAI number in the contact arrangements of numerous cell phone clients around the country."Our inside survey has uncovered that in 2014 Alltechninja.com
Software Downloads / Re: All-in-One Solution for Android Samsung, LG, ZTE, Huawei
« Last post by snehapa on September 21, 2018, 08:07:45 AM »
The railway board unveiled the RRB ALP Entrance Result for the calendar year 2018. Well, the fact of consideration request for the objection tracker made online by the board officials. Computer-based exam to held in different slots in the month of September / October 2018 for all candidates. view for more:RRB ALP Results in detail.

The notification got delayed due to some circumstances updated by the ssc education and SSC CGL Entrance Result has been released which has been conducted earlier this year bu the board. regarding SSC CGL Results is liv here.

Revaluation notification for Plus one result has been released. Meantime the time has updated the official Plus one improvement result 2018 at their servers and the examination delayed will be conducted along with the plus two dhse exam in the upcoming year and get tallied along with the same in total.

Android OS / Transfer to New iPhone XS/XS Max/XR from Old Android
« Last post by Emily Baker on September 21, 2018, 02:31:32 AM »
The new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR will come out next week and most people are waiting for the new device. Are you also the one wish to get the new iPhone? If you are, then you must be interested in one thing - how to transfer data to new iPhone from old device. In fact, this could be an easy task as long as you learn this page since several ways will be introduced here to help you easily complete the switch.

For Android users, you can turn to a third-party software called MobiKin Assistant for Android. This program equips the "One-click Backup & Restore" function, which enables users to backup all the files on Android phone with one simple click. Its supported file types include contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, applications and so on. With the help of this tool, you can complete the Android phone backup effortlessly and effectively.

It is doubtless that performing the phone to phone transfer with a third-party software would be much easier and more convenient. But you need to select a reliable and workable program or your phone data would be damaged.
Software Downloads / How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash on Mac ?
« Last post by MohamStack on September 21, 2018, 02:00:42 AM »
Accidentally deleted or lost your data after emptied trash bin? Can you really recover files from a deleted mac trash? However, the deleted files still stored on your Mac. If you delete files from Trash and emptied your trash, you can follow this video to recover deleted files from emptied Trash on Mac OS X.

https://youtu.be/nvsvoGL0_YA
Samsung Firmwares Updates / Re: Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
« Last post by arlo jiya on September 20, 2018, 03:49:20 PM »
It is really great information you have shared regarding data transfer from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 8. I would love to see more posts from you. Showbox APK
Software Downloads / Re: Office Apps for Android?
« Last post by jakerlee on September 19, 2018, 09:03:48 AM »
How Halloween Comes to America
Celebration of Halloween was extremely limited in colonial New England because of the rigid Protestant belief systems there. Halloween was much more common in Maryland and the southern colonies.

As the beliefs and customs of different European ethnic groups as well as the American Indians meshed, a distinctly American version of Halloween began to emerge. The first celebrations included “play parties,” public events held to celebrate the harvest, where neighbors would share stories of the dead, tell each other’s fortunes, dance and sing.

Americans also love to share this carving ideas with their loved ones check these ideas here
Easy scary Pumpkin Carving ideas faces stencils designs 2018 for this 31st october
Jack o Lantern faces 2018 Patterns templates ideas stencil free download
Halloween pumpkin carving free stencils 2018 for this october
Software Downloads / How to Extract Images from a PDF file on Mac Computer ?
« Last post by MohamStack on September 18, 2018, 02:23:45 AM »
PDFelement lets you extract all images from one PDF file with just few clicks, and save these images to your computer automatically. Also using PDFelement the quality of the images in the PDF file will remain the same.

https://youtu.be/-UngouSPhmM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10