Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Samsung Galaxy / Re: Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to Your PC
« Last post by kanasimi on July 16, 2018, 03:54:41 AM »
If you want to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to your pc, first connect it to computer via usb cable in MTP mode. If you can't transfer photos in that way, you can ask help from Samsung data manager tool. With its help, you can easily access photos on it and export them to pc.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Any free cell phone tracking app?
« Last post by rutepdox on July 15, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »
To assist you out, we have outlined some of the best Android telephone trackers below.
Mobistealth. Mobistealth is a superb app for cellular phone monitoring as it lets you track your device in numerous ways. ...best tracking app for android
mSpy. mSpy has grown in  popularity at actually frantic pace. ...
GPS Telephone Monitor Pro. ...
FlexiSPY. ...
Android OS / Re: How to Recover Photos from Android Phone Internal Memory
« Last post by Suttabhai on July 13, 2018, 09:05:40 AM »
Wow, Really great post i enjoy it very much here I appreciating your knowledge keep sharing kindly check it out mini militia cheats
Introduce yourself / Why Avast Antivirus is working so slowly?
« Last post by markmccalluk on July 11, 2018, 08:40:46 AM »
Everyone desires antivirus security that scans all the threats in the shortest period of time. Sometimes, your Avast becomes so slow. There can be many reasons making it to work slower than usual. The scanning engine can be the main cause and it depends on its designation. It can also be based on the scan type you have performed and the size of your system hard drive. For speeding the scan, you just uninstall the unnecessary updates. And then clean out temporary files, disable any other protection tool, if any. When the issue is still there, you just connect the technical executive at Contact Avast Help Number for UK.
Firstly, you need root your phone. Then, you'll need found a right Picture Healing pc software, which helps your phone type. There are numerous Image Healing plan now.You only require google it Cocospy on the Internet. I once tried Jihosoft Phone Healing pc software to get back my dropping pictures. As a result it turned out to be amazing. It deserve you to really have a try.
Android OS / Re: How to Backup Messages from Android to PC
« Last post by kellygirardi on July 10, 2018, 05:51:18 AM »
it is an Android phone. You can just go to Google Play to download some free applications such as for instance sms copy & recover or sms backup +. They can save your texts to xml record or email. Or you are able to how to check my wifes text messages for free download a pc plan called Backuptrans Android SMS + MMS Transfer to move messages from Android to pc directly. You'll need for connecting your Android to computer via usb or wifi.
Software Downloads / Re: Office Apps for Android?
« Last post by kellygirardi on July 10, 2018, 05:48:40 AM »
it's nearly microsoft, but google's get, is an incredible software, not only is it cloud centered storage, but you are able to open microsoft company documents in google's equivalent, without changing the structure, focus on it on https://cocospy.com/blog/best-tracking-app-for-android.html your android system, save it to operate a vehicle, and proper you return to the computer you only download it as exactly the same microsoft plan version of this file. I utilize it a whole lot, and have not had any difficulties with it, you are able to acquire drive in your android telephone, tablet, low android computer, etc.
Software Downloads / Re: Transfer Data from Android to New iPhone X
« Last post by vizertvapk on July 10, 2018, 02:43:44 AM »
Vizer Tv enjoy free movie and tv shows. ... Vizer TV HD. Asiaty Nami LTCComics. Everyone. 3. Contains Ads. Add to Wishlist. Install.  Vizer APK
Today I will give you Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key free . You can find it below. I give you trial product but once you are satisfied and you ...office 2010 download
Android OS / Re: How to Backup Messages from Android to PC
« Last post by kanasimi on July 09, 2018, 03:05:37 AM »
Android Assistant tool offers us an easy way to backup messages from android to pc via usb cable. First connect Android phone to pc, start the Android Assistant tool. A short time scanning later, you can easily access messages on Android and transfer them to pc for backup.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10