Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Howd it go any luck?
probably Bluetooth or USB tethering not quite sure
I have been doing usb tethering but I can only figure out how to use cellular data
Turn on your wifi first turn off cellular then go into settings and turn on usb tethering
I'll give that a try thanks
I have been doing usb tethering but I can only figure out how to use cellular data
Turn on your wifi first turn off cellular then go into settings and turn on usb tethering
So I broke my wifi adapter on my PC, and am waiting for one to come in the mail, I plugged it in and used my hotspot, but I only get 10 Gb before it slows to 512 kbps. Is there anyway it can use my wifi and act as a wifi adapter for my PC? I have an s9. Thanks for the help!
Android OS / Re: How to completely reset a tablet?
« Last post by johnbelley on Today at 09:28:47 AM »
so if a ROM install via ODIN didn't fix the slowdown problem, then factory reset probably wouldn't do anything different except that I also lose my data? What I'm trying to erase/reset are those memory settings that you can tweak with certain rooted apps - it was a few years ago so I don't really recall exactly what I was tweaking. I think it was related to at what memory levels apps are killed but I'm not completely sure, I think there were 2 or 3 different settings tweakable related to this.
I'm not sure about the memory threshold thing, but the answer to your first sentence is yes, it doesn't do anything except data loss.
« Last post by Kylo on Today at 09:28:15 AM »
so if a ROM install via ODIN didn't fix the slowdown problem, then factory reset probably wouldn't do anything different except that I also lose my data? What I'm trying to erase/reset are those memory settings that you can tweak with certain rooted apps - it was a few years ago so I don't really recall exactly what I was tweaking. I think it was related to at what memory levels apps are killed but I'm not completely sure, I think there were 2 or 3 different settings tweakable related to this.
« Last post by johnbelley on Today at 09:27:46 AM »
This is wrong. , a factory reset only wipes out the user data. Your system partition, and a few others, remain untouched. Cache and data will be wiped though.
« Last post by Creed on Today at 09:27:32 AM »
External SD card will be untouched. Everything in phone memory will go.
What ROM will it use? The latest installed?
Actually I never rooted and installed different ROM on my phone. So I don't know what happens after factory reset. Logically it should be the one you installed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10