Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Software Downloads / All-in-One Solution for Android Samsung, LG, ZTE, Huawei
« Last post by MohamStack on March 14, 2018, 11:21:34 PM »
All-in-One Solution for Android phones from Samsung / Sony / Xiaomi / ZTE / OPPO / MOTO / LG / Kyocera / Huawei / HTC / ASUS / Acer / Google and more

1. Recover lost & deleted files
Recover Situations by delete / format / broken screen / virus attack / system crash / inaccessible / factory reset / forget password / black screen / improper operation
Recover File Types: contacts / messages / call history / WhatsApp / photos / audios / videos / documents
2. Switch from one phone to another
3. Transfer data between Android and PC
4. Unlock screen when forgot the password
5. Backup & Restore
6. Root your Android for free
Apps on SALE! / apps
« Last post by The most Entertaining Videos on March 14, 2018, 05:30:11 AM »
Software Downloads / Re: How often do you download apps and games?
« Last post by Michealpbs on March 13, 2018, 09:21:32 AM »
Thank you for the information.It was such an amazing post.Love to share some of my thoughts on androidstuffs
Introduce yourself / red label price in india
« Last post by redlabel on March 13, 2018, 03:56:11 AM »
Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky is one of the world?s smash hit Scotch Whisky.It?s surely understood for its challenging, characterful flavor,Red Label Whisky Price red label price in india
Android OS / Re: Compass On Your Androidâ„¢
« Last post by dhruvrathi on March 09, 2018, 03:45:19 PM »
I tried installing the Compass app on my Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 8.1 but the app is constantly crashing. Please fix it. Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox
Android OS / Re: Best Monster Truck Climb Up
« Last post by wanderer1479 on March 08, 2018, 02:51:27 AM »
Yes, they are :)
Everything is free, and it will always be.

How far did you come in the game? :)
LG G / Transfer Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+
« Last post by MarcPeter on March 07, 2018, 07:49:56 PM »
Have switching from your old Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc. Android phones to the new Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ ? You will need MobileTrans to transfer all the contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, apps and more from your old phone to it. All your work can be done with a single click.

Works with Smartphones like:
Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Note8,
Huawei P10/P10+, Mate10,
LG V20, LG G6, Moto Z2 Force,
OnePlus 3T, ZTE Axon, and more
Software Downloads / Re: Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note8
« Last post by ParisKen on March 07, 2018, 07:20:44 PM »
It's really easy to do that. you just need to use Phone Transfer program. It can connect your iPhone and Samsung Note 8 at the same time.
You can transfer messages, photos, videos, music, calendars, contacts, app and app data between these two smart phone easily.
Learn how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung here:
Tablets (All Models) / Re: How to Recover Deleted Data from Google Pixel/Pixel XL?
« Last post by ParisKen on March 07, 2018, 07:17:41 PM »
If you want to recover deleted data from Google Pixel, you need to use Android Data Recovery program. It can scan your Google Pixel and SD card deeply to find the deleted data on it. You can preview them before recovering. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, book and other document files from your Google Pixel phone. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Google Pixel:
Software Downloads / Re: Best Android Games
« Last post by Izzie Stevens on March 07, 2018, 07:34:25 AM »
Most of the teens like racing games on android phones. Personally, i would love to play on Xbox or my PS4, but can't carry them all the time so got to do something with smartphones only.
Here, the list of best Xbox gaming Chairs you guys can install in your room to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10