Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The State Examination Board will soon issue the call letter for instructor qualification test in regards to Gujarat TET 1 Admit Card 2018.  Ojas tet 1
You can check this guide http://www.sync-droid.com/android/transfer-iphone-contacts-to-samsung-galaxy-s7-dege.html
Its explains well, how you can transfer contacts via email  or via phone-to-phone transfer.
Use method which suits to you.
I would go for Samsung galaxy S8+.
Why? I love samsung. Reliable and I'm comfortable with its UI.
you can check more about its review at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWoGSoCtFMU
I need help with my phone! / Re: background white with white text
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:48:15 AM »
Do the factory reset. It will go back to its by-default settings whatever it was.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Which are the most reliable smartphones
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »
I can only say for samsung and xperia which I have been using myself. xperia was the first to introduce water resistance which is really good. Never had any trouble with battery or charging. After four years I had problem with its speaker.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Phone came into contact with a magnet
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
I don't think a magnet can destroy your mobile phone's battery.  If batteries contain iron, which is usually found in outer metal shell, it may cause the battery to aggregate around the magnet thus having them drained. Otherwise magnet directly can't cause these to drain.
You have to uncheck the option for updates, and remove un-necessary apps downloaded from playstore, because, yes, it can use as much as data it needs. you can download an app to view which app is using how much data and than you can decide, which app you want. This month alone, it ate my 3GB so I switched it off.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Samsung A5 owner ?
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:34:52 AM »
Why don't you get your mobile phone screen repaired? You can't go with it like this. Either replace it with some other phone or get it repair if you are on a tight budget.
I need help with my phone! / Re: I'm on a Google Pixel.
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:32:55 AM »
I haven't experience such thing. May be you need to slow down a little bit when using your fingers to swap options and layout.
You should try silicon case. Silicone covers have many benefits and several advantages over other types of cover. It comes with tight fitting design, make them sleek and compact. They protect against impact damage, being heat and has dust resistant qualities. In some cases, silicone covers are water resistant too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10