Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
I need help with my phone! / Re: internal storage running out ?
« Last post by brant on August 18, 2017, 12:03:37 AM »
If you want to release some space on your mobile phone, you may need to delete some unused apps and cookies. For example, I always need to clear cache on iPhone. Otherwise my iPhone storage will be filled up with unwanted files and junk data. I want to be interrupted by a warning window which says I have no enough space to save my photos. Therefore, I learn lost of methods about how to clear app cache on iPhone on the Internet.

OnePlus / How to recover data from OnePlus Phone?
« Last post by kanasimi on August 17, 2017, 02:14:16 AM »
If you want to know the easiest way to recover contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos and more from OnePlus One/2, just don't miss this OnePlus Data Recovery program. It will scan out all deleted or lost data, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, etc and mark them in red on program window from computer via usb cable before they are overwritten. So we can easily preview all deleted data and recover them to computer.
Android OS / Robot Defense
« Last post by wanderer1479 on August 15, 2017, 09:21:45 AM »
If you are into robots and you are looking for games that will test your speed and observation skills, then we have something especially for you! The newest Robot Defense application is available on Google Play Store™ free of charge, and you can download it right now! Your task in this cool game is to kill as many enemies as you can before they take away your possessions, but you need to be careful, because they are not the only ones who will show up! You are not alone in this fight, because your robot friends are there to support you and help you to win war against evil creatures, so beware not to hit them, since that will reduce your points.

Features of the game:
-   HQ graphics
-   Fantastic music
-   It challenges you to be faster and smarter

Hurry up and download the latest Robot Defense today! Follow this link and get it for free: https://goo.gl/Bs78PH
Hello! Running wind and success on the road!
Software Downloads / Re: Any good apps for DLing Youtube videos?
« Last post by Gene Lane on August 14, 2017, 12:12:53 AM »
I'm also using Tubemate free download. It is the ultimate solution and the smartest way to download videos and songs from video sites. Download it at here:
http://tubematefreedownload.net/
Software Downloads / Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
« Last post by KeeHarold on August 11, 2017, 03:12:43 AM »
Accidentally deleted contacts, photos, messages and more on your Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge? Have a free try on Dr.Fone toolkit for Android. It recovers deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge directly.

Works with more Android phones:
Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge, S5, Note5, Note 4;
LG G5/G4/G3, LG V10, LG K10/K8, LG F60/F70;
Moto G4/G3, Huawei P9/P8 and more
Samsung Galaxy / Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung A5
« Last post by juniorwu1124 on August 11, 2017, 02:55:06 AM »
To recover deleted photos from your A5, you can read this article to find a solution:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy

The tool mentioned allows you to recover all types of data from your A5, such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, and more.

Have a try.
Thanks for sharing!
Although I can use some cloud drives as free iphone file transfer software to transfer photos, I still need other data transfer tool to help me transfer my Samsung J7 pictures to iPhone if I have a tons of photos waiting for transferring. I believe those transfer tools will make me transfer data from samsung to iphone in an easy way.

I need help with my phone! / Re: How can i restore my cellphone without losing data ?
« Last post by brant on August 10, 2017, 10:23:54 PM »
What about backing your data up before your start to reset your phone and then using the new created backup to recovery your data?
Android OS / Candy Tiles Run
« Last post by wanderer1479 on August 10, 2017, 05:35:08 AM »
Wonderful new entertaining application has arrived on the market. Rush there and download, free of charge, the latest Candy Tiles Run. This game will test your speed, it will improve your skills for sure, and most importantly, it will entertain you! It is very challenging because you will always want to set higher score and be better than your friends. Also, what’s most important, this cool game was inspired by delicious desserts; so enjoy HQ graphics and have the most of fun while chasing cupcakes, bonbons and lollipops.

Find the newest Candy Tiles Run here: https://goo.gl/vT4CSw

Features of the app:
-   Various types of desserts to follow
-   Fantastic sound effects while tapping the tiles
-   Simple to use
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10