Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Android OS / Re: Compass On Your Androidâ„¢
« Last post by c4cyber on June 18, 2018, 11:32:55 PM »
Seem  like a great app. I think you should add one more feature about direction of 'Qibla'. All muslims offer prayer in direction of Kaba in Saudia Arabia. And whenever they visit a new place, they need exect direction of Qibla to offer prayer.
Android OS / Re: A Few Tips on Hiring Android Developers That You Can Use
« Last post by c4cyber on June 18, 2018, 11:30:19 PM »
You are right. Not all developers are as good as they claim. I would like to add that before hiring developers, one should check their past projects.
Linus Torvalds said, talk is cheap show me the code.
How they execute code and solve programming problems can be an important pointer that explains if they are good enough for hire or not.
Software Downloads / Re: All-in-One Solution for Android Samsung, LG, ZTE, Huawei
« Last post by xqe2019 on June 18, 2018, 10:09:02 PM »
Many of you don't know the best Android Data Recovery. It can scan your Android based smart phone easily and find the deleted data on your phone. It can recover deleted/lost messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your phone. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Android phone.
HTC One / Re: how to recover deleted files on One M9?
« Last post by xqe2019 on June 18, 2018, 10:06:17 PM »
You need to use HTC Data Recovery. It can scan your HTC One M9 and SD card deeply to find the deleted files on it. You can preview them before recovering. You can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your HTC One M9. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on HTC One M9.
The State Examination Board will soon issue the call letter for instructor qualification test in regards to Gujarat TET 1 Admit Card 2018.  Ojas tet 1
You can check this guide http://www.sync-droid.com/android/transfer-iphone-contacts-to-samsung-galaxy-s7-dege.html
Its explains well, how you can transfer contacts via email  or via phone-to-phone transfer.
Use method which suits to you.
I would go for Samsung galaxy S8+.
Why? I love samsung. Reliable and I'm comfortable with its UI.
you can check more about its review at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWoGSoCtFMU
I need help with my phone! / Re: background white with white text
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:48:15 AM »
Do the factory reset. It will go back to its by-default settings whatever it was.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Which are the most reliable smartphones
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »
I can only say for samsung and xperia which I have been using myself. xperia was the first to introduce water resistance which is really good. Never had any trouble with battery or charging. After four years I had problem with its speaker.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Phone came into contact with a magnet
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
I don't think a magnet can destroy your mobile phone's battery.  If batteries contain iron, which is usually found in outer metal shell, it may cause the battery to aggregate around the magnet thus having them drained. Otherwise magnet directly can't cause these to drain.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10