Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Today I will give you Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key free . You can find it below. I give you trial product but once you are satisfied and you ...office 2010 download
I need help with my phone! / Any free cell phone tracking app?
« Last post by kellygirardi on July 09, 2018, 01:01:50 AM »
I need free cell phone tracking app to monitor my bf's calls and sms.
 He is suspicious recently and i need to relieve myself.
Apps on SALE! / Re: How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S5 ?
« Last post by John Smith on July 08, 2018, 03:28:41 AM »
I don't have very much knowledge about Samsung phones but I can provide you the details on how to root redmi note 4 and you know that by rooting a phone it is very easy to recover the old data from a phone. 
Fix specific websites Microsoft microsoft compatibility telemetry windows 8.1 Edge doesn support ActiveX controls Browser Helper Objects  microsoft compatibility telemetry
Android OS / Re: Best Code Reader
« Last post by letsmake on July 06, 2018, 02:41:51 AM »
Lot to have experess with download live net tv app favorite apps for android, iOS, PC.
Sony Xperia / How to know your mobile's IMEI number?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 08:05:27 AM »
Go to your dial and call *#06#* . As soon as you press last hash sign, a strange number will appear. This number is referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). You can enter this enter at sonymobile dot come (official website for sony xperia) in drivers category to know if your cell phone needs a software update or not.
It is also used by police to track down the cell phone in case got stolen.
Tablets (All Models) / Re: do you think using a tablet as a phone is ridiculous?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »
yes, it looks weird but totally depends on what you like most. And if you like it, who care what people think.
Sony Xperia / How to connect your phone to PC to transfer pic?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 07:52:57 AM »
Lots of people struggle when it comes to connecting your mobile phone to PC to transfer photos and other files. As soon as we connect it to our laptop using data cable, it starts to charge. You can do the following steps to correct that.
Go to Settings> xperia> Connectivity
Select "MTP " for USB connection mode.
Install PC companion
Restart your phone and laptop .
Connect your phone via data cable to your laptop
Hope it will work .
Samsung Galaxy / Fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan
« Last post by c4cyber on July 04, 2018, 12:24:23 PM »
Samsung Galaxy S10 has 4,000mAh battery but it doens't allow fast charging. Argument they present is that aggressive fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan and it is bigger battery than the previous one so won't be needed fast charging as such.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10