Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Samsung Galaxy / Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
« Last post by caiwendu on August 10, 2017, 05:15:54 AM »
Although Samsung GALAXY Note 8 did not bring fingerprint release technology under the screen, but in addition to the first equipped with dual cameras, but also in some of the use of experience brought new changes. According to South Korean media theinvestor reported that the latest Samsung GALAXY S8 series is only limited to the previous virtual home key pressure sensitive touch function will be upgraded in 8 by GALAXY Note, will bring the full pressure sensitive touch function, this is a good news for many game player at. As for the state line version of concern to everyone, that there will be three versions, including 256GB version launched, is expected to be officially on sale at the end of September.

The Samsung GALAXY S8 series has added a touch control feature, but is limited to use on the virtual home key. Now, such limitations are improving on the upcoming Samsung GALAXY Note 8. According to South Korean media theinvestor reported that the latest Samsung GALAXY Note 8 with the same pressure sensitive touch technology, and will be extended to full use, so in the current many popular games began to support the pressure sensitive touch case, with full pressure sensitive touch function Samsung GALAXY Note 8 will undoubtedly be more sought after game player.

Are you wanting to buy a new Samsung Galaxy Note to replace the old Galaxy phone, and also looking for a simple way to transfer Samsung photos to Galaxy Note 8 due to all kinds of reasons? Well, please don't worry, to save your time and energy, I can not miss the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone to Phone Transfer is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that allows you to Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another in three simple steps:

1. Download, install and run the transfer program on your computer.
2. Connect your Samsung phones to computer with USB cables.
3. Select the data you wanted and transfer them from phone to phone.

Related: Transfer iPhone photos to Samsung Note 8

The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are Samsung's latest and greatest flagship handsets till now, but that crown is soon going to go to the Note 8 later this month. The Note 8 will also be released with Android Nougat 7.1 onboard, while the S8 is still on Nougat 7.0 as it happens. Of course, this disparity between the two flagship smartphones is not something that's going to be there for very long because as per reports, the S8 and the S8 Plus are going to get upgraded to Android 7.1 very soon as well.

This news comes to us, thanks to a listing by Vodafone Australia which clearly shows that the new firmware release is already under review. The information is not a rumor but a confirmed news as the official Vodafone Australia website has the listing on it for everyone to check out. It's only a matter of time before the update starts to make rounds across the globe now. So what can you expect after the update? To be honest, not much really! Maybe the UI will run a bit smoother and it will definitely be more stable and secure. The few visual upgrades and additions (emojis for example) that Nougat 7.1 does add to the phone will likely not even matter much since Samsung will lay its own UI on top. Nevertheless, the OS upgrade is more than welcome for the stability and security it will bring with it.
Sony Xperia / Root Your Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Easily
« Last post by MohamStack on August 03, 2017, 06:18:33 AM »
Rooting your Android phone lets you install incompatible apps, block ads, uninstall pre-installed apps, etc. Dr.Fone for Android is designed to root your Sony Xperia Z5 Premium easily with a single click.

http://www.facebook.com/KSOFT.CC/posts/1204568072981836

Also works with other Android phones like:
Sony Xperia XA/XA Ultra, X Performance;
Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge+, Note5/Note 4;
LG G6/G5/G4, LG V20/V10, LG K10/K8/K7;
I need help with my phone! / Test, just a test
« Last post by DustinSix on August 02, 2017, 12:48:34 PM »
Hello. And Bye.
HTC One / Re: How to recover lost htc contacts?
« Last post by kidsmith on July 28, 2017, 06:17:11 AM »
Nothing is more frustrating than losing your contacts off your Android phone, especially when you are in urgent need of calling somebody up. However, your contacts are not really gone. There are still ways to get the lost contacts back.If you haven’t make a backup of your phone contacts, then there is other way which helps you to retrieve Android contacts. You can count on a third-party tool like Android Contacts Recovery. Dont worry, try it to save your contacts.
Apps on SALE! / How to Recover Deleted Photos from a Memory Card on Mac ?
« Last post by KeeHarold on July 28, 2017, 04:10:52 AM »
If you lost your important photos on memory card due to accident deletion, reset, virus attack, etc., have a free try on Data Recovery. It can preview and recover the deleted photos directly.

! No longer available

Recoverable Files:
Documents (DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, etc), Image (JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF) , Video (AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, WMV), Audio (AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV), Email (PST, DBX, EMLX), etc
OnePlus / Recover deleted text messages from OnePlus
« Last post by kanasimi on July 27, 2017, 02:16:17 AM »
Have deleted or lost your text messages on OnePlus phone by mistaken? Want to recover them cause they are important to you? Please don't worry, even there is no backup, you can use OnePlus data recovery software to get them back from OnePlus phone before they are overwritten. You just need to connect it to computer via usb cable, open the software, all deleted or lost messages will be scanned out and recovered to computer.
HTC One / Re: How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M10
« Last post by mtrkonghi on July 26, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »
There are only a few programs to successfully recover files from HTC One M10 because of failed rooting procedure. However, you can give it a try on this one:
http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-deleted-files-htc-phone.html
I need help with my phone! / Re: internal storage running out ?
« Last post by BrianVoipt on July 24, 2017, 05:48:12 PM »
Hello, my friends. I recently changed my computer and installed my OS, and i have many problems that i wanted to fix, but i have no idea. I was using mac os, but i've set up windows 8 and my opinion is that that there are some issues with firewall. I can't use apache channel because it's also busy and a lot of ports are not working with other clients from the network. May be, it is an issue with router, but I'm not sure. So what is your opinion?
Samsung Firmwares Updates / Decibel Meter Pro - measure noise level in dB
« Last post by ejuokersf on July 22, 2017, 09:24:31 AM »
Decibel Meter Pro - measure noise level in dB
By Vlad Polyanskiy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description
The world is a noisy place: cars, power tools, crowds, machinery, and other common sources produce amounts of noise that can, with continued exposure, lead to permanent hearing loss. Sound level meters are useful for anyone who wants to avoid exposing their ears to harmful noise levels, but who wants to spend hundreds of dollars on one?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/decibel-meter-pro-measure-noise-level-in-db/id1227650795?mt=8
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10