Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
You have to uncheck the option for updates, and remove un-necessary apps downloaded from playstore, because, yes, it can use as much as data it needs. you can download an app to view which app is using how much data and than you can decide, which app you want. This month alone, it ate my 3GB so I switched it off.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Samsung A5 owner ?
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:34:52 AM »
Why don't you get your mobile phone screen repaired? You can't go with it like this. Either replace it with some other phone or get it repair if you are on a tight budget.
I need help with my phone! / Re: I'm on a Google Pixel.
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:32:55 AM »
I haven't experience such thing. May be you need to slow down a little bit when using your fingers to swap options and layout.
You should try silicon case. Silicone covers have many benefits and several advantages over other types of cover. It comes with tight fitting design, make them sleek and compact. They protect against impact damage, being heat and has dust resistant qualities. In some cases, silicone covers are water resistant too.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Is there any app like this for android?
« Last post by c4cyber on June 17, 2018, 10:28:02 AM »
Yes, there is an app in playstore for High Resolution panaromas, and its panorama 360. It has around 10 millions downloads so far and has 4.0 rating. 
I need help with my phone! / Re: Broken S5 and contacts off it
« Last post by c4cyber on June 16, 2018, 12:05:42 AM »
1. Get your screen reparied
2. Use HDMI cable/ OTGMHL adapter to screen cast on laptop or monitor
3. Gmail has your contact list, so don't worry, your contacts are not lost.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Multiple images as background
« Last post by c4cyber on June 16, 2018, 12:02:56 AM »
Yes you can have. You can even have a live wallpaper but having another another than a single static wallpaper will consume your mobile's batter much faster and won't be feasible to use.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Psycho gf in my phone
« Last post by c4cyber on June 16, 2018, 12:01:49 AM »
Well, there is no way to know all this kind of stuff, unless she has some spy software on your cell phone or know your password. I think its just not acceptable. Why she has to feel insecure about it? I think problem here is your girlfriend not that phone. Talk to her. And as far as phone is considered, uninstall all apps you don't recognize, have factory reset and change password.
I need help with my phone! / Re: YouTube Music?
« Last post by c4cyber on June 15, 2018, 11:57:40 PM »
Please take my money, Google.
I hope that you said it in joke Raiden as Google is listening and he can take your joke serious.
I need help with my phone! / Re: Identifying an App
« Last post by c4cyber on June 15, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »
Try to un-install this unknown app and see how it behave. It could be a virus or malware. You never know. Malware don't do any thing suspicious. They just sit in corner and take your information back to their creators.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10