Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Samsung Galaxy / Fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan
« Last post by c4cyber on July 04, 2018, 12:24:23 PM »
Samsung Galaxy S10 has 4,000mAh battery but it doens't allow fast charging. Argument they present is that aggressive fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan and it is bigger battery than the previous one so won't be needed fast charging as such.
Apps on SALE! / Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Sale:$0.99)
« Last post by jenweil on July 04, 2018, 05:35:52 AM »
Now you can watch all HD  movies and TV shows for free on your Android devices using Terrarium TV app. Download it from this website.
I want to voice my respect for your kindness supporting individuals that really need guidance on this question. Your very own commitment to getting the message all-around came to be remarkably invaluable and have consistently helped men and women like me to reach their objectives. Your entire warm and friendly useful information indicates a great deal a person like me and substantially more to my fellow workers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.
Get the Latest Gadgets Reviews from Tech In Asia. Keep up to date with the Tech Gadgets News, Stories, and Community Insights from Asia's Tech Ecosystem.   gadgets
Software Downloads / Re: Township Mod Apk
« Last post by geeklesstech on July 02, 2018, 02:05:27 AM »
There are three components of an app's 'definition': its Name, its Description in the ... It's enough to point out just a few core features and one killer feature.   Geekless tech
For newbie users, who can't understand the process to connect your phone to computer or laptop, here is video tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnKsLBQwY
You often need to connect your phone to laptop/pc to transfer music, pictures, videos, ringtones and any data you want between your phone and computer.
Today, I found out that my phone was restarting itself. I solved in following way and thought to share so it might be helpful to someone out there having same problem like me.
1. Test if your phone can start in safe mode (hold down the volume button while booting, but not together with the power button).
If yes, than there is some app being installed that is creating this problem. Un-install any new app you installed and you will be okay.
2. If not, than there is some corruption in adriod OS and easiest way to recover from this would be 'Factory Reset'. I think I don't have to say that you will lose your data while doing the factory reset.
Sony Xperia / Re: get one on the cheap,
« Last post by vefamosu on June 30, 2018, 02:35:38 PM »
Do you know about the Dgcustomerfirst Survey? No! Then check this post. Here, you can find the details and information related to www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Before participating in this survey, you must be aware of the process and the requirements.
Sony Xperia / Re: Root Your Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Easily
« Last post by vefamosu on June 30, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »
In every country and town, there are restaurants which are provided with various menus to their regular customers and tourists.  Among them, subway survey restaurants are one among the top.  The subway restaurant was founded during the year 1965 and the founder is only 17-year-old high school graduate.
Sony Xperia / Re: Sony Z3 review!
« Last post by vefamosu on June 30, 2018, 02:31:42 PM »
Marcus and Blank implemented a customer “bill of rights,” which stated that customers should always expect the best assortment, quantity, and price, as well as the help of a trained sales associate when they visit a Home Depot store. These homedepot.com/opinion commitments were an extension of the company’s “whatever it takes” philosophy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]