Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
News and Rumors / Re: Phone vs laptop
« Last post by Shera on June 08, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Both are best at their own. if comparing, Mobile is portable, easy to use, can be used on the go & mostly contains all the usefull features and so on.. But it becomes difficult to type faster, browse, use Ms office and internet on mobile. Because it engages good time.

While laptop is easy to script, use at home, office or any good place. Doesn't take that much time in loading and browsing. Sometimes it becomes difficult to understand some settings in mobile but laptop/pc makes it easier to understand.

i choose both :p
I need help with my phone! / Re: Which are the most reliable smartphones
« Last post by Shera on June 08, 2017, 08:36:33 AM »
Currently, Iphone, Samsung, QMobile, OPPO are having high ratings. Each one has got unique functions indeed.
Great articles! Till now i didn't know that one can transfer images/videos from samsung to iphone and vice versa. I just thought that only BT can be from from iphone to iphone only. really usefull information. Thanks!
News and Rumors / Re: Beware of Pokemon Go
« Last post by Shera on June 08, 2017, 08:17:04 AM »
well, most of the times these kind of nasty things are just a trap to make us hate anything ( here it is pokemon Go ). Don't you see the game is touching sky right now ? Do you really think that this game is hacking or private information ? If it was really doing most of its users would have reported it. Because as you saying it covers our financial info as well. So the owners would have utilized it and the user would have come to know that something is going wrong and would have blamed pokemon go.

I just don't trust in this at all.
Introduce yourself / Re: How can we improve?
« Last post by Shera on June 08, 2017, 08:11:17 AM »
hey,

I can see that the team management is doing great work in developing this community. Keep working. I'm in support of you.  If i am not wrong, then this is SMF forum software right ? SMF is one of the best forum softwares. I'd suggest to add some of most usefull packages of it in order to make this forum more customized and easy to use.
- Mention Tags
- Video Embedder
- Having a simple portal would be good. won't it ?
- Video embedder.
- The most, A new kicking theme - from dzinerstudio - thats what i prefer.
- and a bit settings.
Introduce yourself / Re: Hello fellas
« Last post by Shera on June 08, 2017, 08:05:51 AM »
Hello Orlando,

Welcome to the YouMobile Community! Enjoy your stay here with us ! ;)
LG G / How to Unlock LG G4, Remove Lock Screen on LG G4
« Last post by Keih6747 on June 08, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »
"I forgot the lock screen password of my LG G4 after setting it long before, How can I do to remove it without losing my data inside?"

Looking for a simple way of how to unlock LG G4 without factory reset or losing data? No matter what is the reason that you need to remove the screen lock of your LG G4, you just need the Android Lock Screen Removal.

No matter you forgot the password on your LG G4 lock screen or just get a second-hand LG G4 and don't know the lock screen's passcode, this Android Lock Screen Removal enables you to get rid of the unknown passcode in 5 minutes, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint. Whatever the passcode you choose, you won't lose any data on your LG G4 by removing it with this Android Lock Screen Removal.
Samsung Galaxy / Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
« Last post by Keih6747 on June 08, 2017, 05:34:06 AM »
"How can i do to recover lost pictures from Samsung Galaxy S8?"
"Any simple way to retrieve some deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy S8+?"
"Is it possible to undelete photos from my Galaxy S8+ without backup files?"

Looking for a simple way to get back photos from Samsung S8/S8+ without backup? Please don't worry, no matter what is the reason that you lost the important data from your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily in three simple steps:

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJUNhN956A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJUNhN956A</a>
LG G / Re: How to Transfer All Data from LG V10 to iPhone 7 / 7 Plus?
« Last post by Ranskomy on June 08, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »
Uh-huh.i don't know other people how to transfer phone data , but for me ,I also used Phone To Phone  app.you can see from his name , user can transfer data from phone to phone ,
yes , we can transfer everything between two phones , and we are supported to transfer messages from Android to iPhone , It is efficient and easy to use.
Android OS / [FREE] SMS Sounds Ringtones
« Last post by wanderer1479 on June 07, 2017, 09:27:40 AM »
SMS Sounds Ringtones app offers you opportunity to have the best collection of tones on your Android™ smartphone or tablet. Thanks to this cool application you will get the most popular SMS and notification melodies for free. We gave our best and we have made the most amazing sounds especially for you. You can find different melodies, such as guitar SMS tones, drum beats, Christmas tunes and many short, long, loud and funny sounds.

How to use the app:
-   Scroll through the list of melodies
-   Save your favorite sounds in Favorite folder
-   Set the best melody as general ringtone
-   Use other sounds for your top contacts, SMS and alarm

Click this link https://goo.gl/7CrWpK to download it on Google Play Store™

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]