Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Android OS / New Age Radio Stations
« Last post by wanderer1479 on June 19, 2017, 09:15:20 AM »
Do you like listening to music? If it is true that you cannot live without your favorite tunes, then you can download free ►New Age Radio Stations◄ app right this second and obtain the greatest collection of cool radio channels on your smartphone. The slow rhythm of this genre will help you find your inner peace and relax after a hard day at work or school. The peaceful sounds of guitar, flute and synthesizer will help you forget all your problems and you will be carefree in no time. Play this cool music while you are studying or solving some problem at work and check out how useful it is. Online live streaming will provide you with the latest news, sports updates and the newest weather forecast. You can install the popular ►New Age Radio Stations◄ with only several taps on your tablet, so get it right now. 

New Age Radio Stations app is very easy to use, all you have to do is:
♡ Install the cool application on your device
♡ Scroll through many fantastic radio stations
♡ Make a list of your favorite radio channels
♡ Set the timer for the station you choose
♡ Relax while listening to the greatest music

Install FREE►New Age Radio Stations◄ right here: https://goo.gl/muvrZz
Software Downloads / Download link bombs out
« Last post by alecfra on June 19, 2017, 08:29:29 AM »
Software Downloads / Re: Office Apps for Android?
« Last post by jombeja on June 17, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
i use the quick office app. it has superior features that help one to navigate easily through the document. quick office reads a variety of document types.
Software Downloads / Re: How often do you download apps and games?
« Last post by jombeja on June 17, 2017, 10:35:56 AM »
my approach is, i always download an app when i am in need of it . For system apps most of them come already installed in the phone. For games i always download and play then delete when done with the missions in the specific game. when there is an update i download it again.
Software Downloads / Re: Which app is your number one?
« Last post by jombeja on June 17, 2017, 10:00:52 AM »
The  best app is Tabs. For guitarists, it just contains everything one needs. It has the following: chromatic tuner,metronome, chord library. Tabs also has some lessons that can guide beginners on how to develop a schedule for their training.
Samsung Galaxy / Re: Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
« Last post by kanasimi on June 14, 2017, 03:56:31 AM »
After you deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, first stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then connect it to computer, use a Samsung data recovery tool to get them back. It's not difficutl. It helps us easily recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.
Android OS / Free Disco Music Radio
« Last post by wanderer1479 on June 12, 2017, 06:22:53 AM »
We have selected top HQ radio stations for you in the newest Free Disco Music Radio app. All radio stations are broadcast live and you can listen to them all the time. You only need stable internet connection for that. Now you can enjoy the best disco music live on your smartphone or tablet, so download this cool application and get lost in the most popular music. We have prepared house music, techno, rave and dubstep as well, and it is certain that you will love all of them. Listen to the melodies of synthesizers, electric guitars and bass while working, reading a book, or hiking, and enjoy!

About the app:
•   Headphones are not necessary
•   You can make a list of your favorite stations so you could access them quickly
•   There is an option to set timer so the radio station would turn off at specific time
•   MORE APPS button will let you explore other radio stations

Download Free Disco Music Radio here -> https://goo.gl/FHVCaX
Apps on SALE! / Some antivirus apps that you don't need
« Last post by Grace on June 11, 2017, 08:01:27 AM »
If you are having trouble with antivirus apps snooping through your phone's data, here is a list of antivirus apps that you don't need in your phone
com/computing/104827-android-antivirus-apps-are-useless-heres-what-to-do-instead
Software Downloads / Re: Mobile themes ?
« Last post by Grace on June 11, 2017, 07:47:11 AM »
You should try this website
http://www.mobile88.com/freethemes/index.asp?dt=1.
It has some of the best android themes.
I need help with my phone! / Re: internal storage running out ?
« Last post by Grace on June 11, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »
The external memory card doesn't increase your RAM, try and reduce the number of apps that you're not using in your phone. You can also clear the data accumulated by the apps. Finally, before downloading an app check the specifications depending on the available RAM.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]