Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Android OS / Re: Best Code Reader
« Last post by letsmake on July 06, 2018, 02:41:51 AM »
Lot to have experess with download live net tv app favorite apps for android, iOS, PC.
Sony Xperia / How to know your mobile's IMEI number?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 08:05:27 AM »
Go to your dial and call *#06#* . As soon as you press last hash sign, a strange number will appear. This number is referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). You can enter this enter at sonymobile dot come (official website for sony xperia) in drivers category to know if your cell phone needs a software update or not.
It is also used by police to track down the cell phone in case got stolen.
Tablets (All Models) / Re: do you think using a tablet as a phone is ridiculous?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »
yes, it looks weird but totally depends on what you like most. And if you like it, who care what people think.
Sony Xperia / How to connect your phone to PC to transfer pic?
« Last post by c4cyber on July 05, 2018, 07:52:57 AM »
Lots of people struggle when it comes to connecting your mobile phone to PC to transfer photos and other files. As soon as we connect it to our laptop using data cable, it starts to charge. You can do the following steps to correct that.
Go to Settings> xperia> Connectivity
Select "MTP " for USB connection mode.
Install PC companion
Restart your phone and laptop .
Connect your phone via data cable to your laptop
Hope it will work .
Samsung Galaxy / Fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan
« Last post by c4cyber on July 04, 2018, 12:24:23 PM »
Samsung Galaxy S10 has 4,000mAh battery but it doens't allow fast charging. Argument they present is that aggressive fast charging can sabotage your battery lifespan and it is bigger battery than the previous one so won't be needed fast charging as such.
Apps on SALE! / Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Sale:$0.99)
« Last post by jenweil on July 04, 2018, 05:35:52 AM »
Now you can watch all HD  movies and TV shows for free on your Android devices using Terrarium TV app. Download it from this website.
I want to voice my respect for your kindness supporting individuals that really need guidance on this question. Your very own commitment to getting the message all-around came to be remarkably invaluable and have consistently helped men and women like me to reach their objectives. Your entire warm and friendly useful information indicates a great deal a person like me and substantially more to my fellow workers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.
Get the Latest Gadgets Reviews from Tech In Asia. Keep up to date with the Tech Gadgets News, Stories, and Community Insights from Asia's Tech Ecosystem.   gadgets
Software Downloads / Re: Township Mod Apk
« Last post by geeklesstech on July 02, 2018, 02:05:27 AM »
There are three components of an app's 'definition': its Name, its Description in the ... It's enough to point out just a few core features and one killer feature.   Geekless tech
For newbie users, who can't understand the process to connect your phone to computer or laptop, here is video tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnKsLBQwY
You often need to connect your phone to laptop/pc to transfer music, pictures, videos, ringtones and any data you want between your phone and computer.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]