Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
I need help with my phone! / dfctgfvdhfg
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:47:06 AM »
GATE Exam Date have been announced now. GATE 2019 is conducted by the IIT, Madras. It is organized for providing admission in various PG & doctoral courses offered by IITs, etc. This article is regarding the important dates of the Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE 2019). It provides important details about the official dates along with the events of the entrance examinations. Aerospace Answer key give you an idea about the exam. Though it is not a good idea to 'solely' depend on these while preparing for GATE Aerospace exam; they can surely give you a start. You can download Syllabus, Question papers and Answer keys by clicking the download link. Candidates who are aiming to take admission in the M.Tech programme of chemical engineering on the basis of the GATE score need to be aware of the GATE cutoff for CH. The minimum marks which the candidates need to score to have higher chances of admission into the M.Tech courses at the various IITs and NITs is referred to the GATE Chemistry Cut offGATE PI Cut off according to the latest official announcement is provided here and this page contains the official links to check the GATE CUT OFF 2018 that will give you a fair idea about the trends in GATE CUT OFF 2018. Here you can find the Category wise as well as paper wise, subject wise latest GATE CUT OFF accurately. GATE 2018 Biotechnology Cutoff. GATE Biotechnology Cutoff is the minimum marks declared by IIT Roorkee for the admissions in M.Tech courses after the declaration of GATE Result. GATE 2018 Cutoff for GATE Biotechnology cut off will differ as per the institutes.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:45:37 AM »
In this article, the online NTA CLAT 2019 Answer key and Answer sheet PDF download process details are given here to check. The NTA CLAT Answer key – Answer sheet will help many applicants who want to find out and understand the difficulty level of the CLAT question, exam scheme very well by using the required details. There are many applicants who are waiting for the official answer key which is availed here by the National Testing Agency. NTA will release the official NTA CMAT Answer key – Answer sheet. The Answer Key of CMAT 2019 will be out live on the official website, i.e. www.nta.ac.in. Most probably it will release withing a week of CMAT 2019 exam. The precise date for the release of CMAT 2019 Answer Key is yet to announce.  The Answer Key is a helpful source for the students appearing for CMAT 2019 exam. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has confirmed that it will publish the NTA JEE main  Answer key – Answer sheet . The candidates will be able to download the answer key for JEE Main 2019 a week or two after the test. The JEE Main 2019 Official Answer Key will be available for download by online mode only at the Candidate Login. Though answer key they can evaluate their performance in the exam. NTA will release the answer key online apart from that no other mode will be available for doing the same.  After getting theNTA NET Answer key – Answer sheet candidates can put objection against the  for this they have to pay the fee. Get here more information about UGC NET Dec Answer Key 2018.  NTA GPAT Admit card – Exam date will be released through online mode. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is a national level online test. It is conducted for providing admission to the PG programme in pharmacy in AICTE approved institutions & university departments. This exam will be managed by the National Testing Agency. In this article, we have updated complete information about GPAT 2019 Admit Card.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:44:28 AM »
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) GSEB HSC result has today declared the results of Gujarat Board HSC Commerce and Arts Results 2018 today. The students who have appeared for the examination can check the results from the board’s official website gseb.org. According to reports, the results were declared at 7 am.So, all those who have appeared for the exam can now check their CG Board 12th compartment result through the link available here. The students who could not make to get the passing marks in the 12th examinations from Chattisgarh board appeared for the supplementary exams.In the official press release, the board officials have stated that the distribution of passing certificates cum statement of Grades/Goa Board HSSC results class 12th Examination will be done on 30th April 2018 from 9.30 am to 01.00 pm. They also confirmed that the private candidates should collect their passing certificate cum statement of Grade/Marks from Board’s office, Alto Betim Bardez Goa, on producing hall ticket.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:41:59 AM »
After Successfully Closing of Online Application of CG Police SI Exam very soon Chhattisgarh Police Department is all set to release the CG Police SI Admit card Exam date, hall ticket on its official site. It is expected that the CG Police SI Exam is going to conduct in October 2018.The candidates who are preparing for both of the exams are now searching for the syllabus of the Chandigarh Police Constable Syllabus 2018 and Chandigarh Police Sub Inspector SyllabusThe candidates have to prepare their subjects according to the given exam syllabus and this will lead them to success. Participate candidates can also check Chandigarh Police Syllabus ~ Constable-SI exam pattern From here.The candidates who are preparing for both of the exams are now searching for the syllabus of the Chandigarh Police Constable Syllabus 2018 and Chandigarh Police Sub Inspector SyllabusThe candidates have to prepare their subjects according to the given exam syllabus and this will lead them to success. Participate candidates can also check Chandigarh Police Syllabus ~ Constable-SI exam pattern From here.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:40:06 AM »
Voice changer for Kids and families content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Music category of app store . You could visit Baviux's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Voice changer for kids and families can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 api and above. Simple Voice Changer App is a fun app that lets you alter your voice to make it sound all different ways. Best of all, the straightforward interface makes the whole process of recording and editing a piece of cake.

The way the app works is very simple: press the record button to start recording, and once you press the stop button you can hear the voice with the  Helium Voice Changer effect already applied. That simple. 
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:39:04 AM »
The final result of SBI PO 2018 will be declared by considering the collective score of Mains Exam and the Interview Process. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are given the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference. SBI PO Interview result final result. SBI PO Mains Cut Off Marks Expected Mark will be released after the result of each phase of SBI PO Recruitment has been released. The Cut-Off enables candidates to assess their marks with the maximum and minimum marks obtained in SBI PO Exam. Let's have a look at the cut-off for last year to get an insight into this years' SBI PO Cut-Off. The SBI PO Prelims was conducted on 1st, 7th and 8th of July 2018. The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate. The Reasoning Section was quite time-consuming as compared to other sections. There were no major surprises in the exam. You can read the complete SBI PO cut off marks All categories & states to understand in-depth. The SBI PO Mains exam was conducted on 4th Aug 2018.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:37:58 AM »
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Recruitment  Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had previously released recruitment notification for UP Tubewell Operator Recruitment 2018 against to UP 3210 Nalkoop Chalak Vacancy 2016. Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to release various job opportunities for those candidates who are really seeking for Tube-Well Operator Vacancy in the state of U.P. through UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Recruitment 2018. In the month of February 2018, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is all set to release the UPSSSC Conductor Recruitment Online Application Form for the post of Conductor, Parichlak and Repair Staff vacancies are coming under UPSSSC Recruitment 2018UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment online application form up chakbandi lekhpal vacancy 2018 upsssc news alerts upsssc chakbandi lekhpal eligibility criteria age limit how to apply chakbandi lekhpal ccc qualification upsssc chakbandi lekhpal apply online important online application dates.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:36:33 AM »
Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 | The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE declared the Maharashtra SSC Result 2018, Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2018 on June 8 (today) at 1 pm. The MSBSHSE Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will publish Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2018 and Maharashtra SCC Result 2018 on the official website, the link which for which is SSC Clerk result cut off marks. SSC JEE result cut off marks has been declared on 29th January 2018 at official portal. Now, the SSC CPO Paper-I and Paper-II Marks declared. However, SSC CPO Tier-II Result 2018 is declared by the Staff Selection Commission on the official web portal. SSC has organized CPO SI Paper-II Exam on 15th December 2017 at the various examination centres of India. Candidates who have participated in SSC CPO Paper-II exam are able to check SSC CHSL result – SSC CHSL exam resultChandigarh SSC Result exam to guarantee his/her selection through SSC CHSL 2018 Exam. Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has finally released the  that was conducted from 17th SSC UDC Result Cut Off Marks February 2018 to 22nd February 2018 and the Re-Exam for the same, that was conducted on 9th March 2018 through Computer Based Mode. Candidates can check their result & marks by clicking on the link mentioned below.
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:35:38 AM »
Uttar Pradesh Board of (UPSSSC) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission in short Name (UPSSSC) is announced the UP Lekhpal Exam Date.  The board located UPSSSC it was established in 1988. Now the every brilliants candidate have a golden chance to settle their life in a government job, so they can check UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2018 job interview & written test details on the exam from this web page. UP Lekhpal Admit card 2018 hall ticket for Chakbandi and Rajasva Lekhpal are available here. उत्तर प्रदेश लेखपाल परीक्षा का प्रवेश पत्र यहाँ से डाउनलोड करें |  UP Lekhpal recruitment 2018 notification has been announced. There are a large number of interested candidate have UP Lekhpal Admit card for this recruitment. You know that the UP board is declared for 5356 Vacancies and as expected more than 25 lakhs candidates have to fill UP Lekhpal application Form and appeared in the written exam for every year. So candidates can able to check theUP Lekhpal cut off  will also provide on this web page. UP Lekhpal Final Result 2018 UP Lekhpal Result District Wise Result UP Revenue Rajaswa Lekhpal Final Result 2018 Check District wise Result merit list cut off UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2018 latest news update UP Lekhpal Result. UP Lekhpal Books  for preparation of Chakbandi and Rajasva Lekhpal exam are here. लेखपाल परीक्षा की तैयारी के लिए पुस्तकें यहाँ से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं | To settle their bright future in government sector jobs, candidates can register online for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2018.
Software Downloads / gfbjjhbfjh ku
« Last post by fufaji on September 17, 2018, 12:33:40 AM »
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar released notification (CEN-01/2018) to engage the talented candidates for 702 ALP Grade III Posts. Interested candidates must apply for these RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment on or before the last date. Aspirants who are willing to apply for RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment.RRB ALP Aptitude study material.RRB ALP Previous Question Paper.RRB ALP Study Material syllabus and Exam Pattern properly. This is will help you to construct your preparation in a systematic way. First of all clear out your Fundamentals and Concepts. Go through the NCERT Books. RRB Siliguri ALP Recruitmen is going to open the biggest job box for Indian Nationals very soon. You will be happy to know that about 2.5 lakh eligible candidates will be recruited this time. This recruitment process will be done with the help of all regional recruitment boards. For this, online exams will be conducted in 2 phases.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]