Author Topic: add sim card slot to htc evo 3d  (Read 325 times)

Zammy

• View Profile
add sim card slot to htc evo 3d
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:57:53 PM »
need your help is it possible to add sim card slot to htc evo 3d , I just got it and I find out is no place for sim card slot spicily that I am going to travel and I want to use it in another country

johnbelley

• View Profile
Re: add sim card slot to htc evo 3d
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:58:32 PM »
Nope. Your only option is the native carrier, presumably Sprint, or possibly flashing the software to a company like Cricket that accepts foreign ESNs. You need a handset with GSM capability which this phone does not have.

Zammy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:59:11 PM »
Nope. Your only option is the native carrier, presumably Sprint, or possibly flashing the software to a company like Cricket that accepts foreign ESNs. You need a handset with GSM capability which this phone does not have.

hmm okay btw will this fix the mic problem on calls??

johnbelley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:59:57 PM »
Unlikely. If it's just one mic then that will need to be replaced. If you have the same problem while on speakerphone then it could be a number of different things causing the problem.

Zammy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
 mic works any other time.. like when using whatsapp or recording a video... I have seen another video where the replaced a chip .. looks like that road then.. thanks.. I'll have to find out more