Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7  (Read 1171 times)

aillites

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
« on: February 15, 2017, 02:35:39 AM »
"I am using Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 and I accidentally delete some photos from it. I know there is a Recently Deleted album on my iPhone. But I can’t find the photos in it. Do you know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? Thank you very much!"

However, ever if the most wonderful smartphone, also can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover deleted and lost data from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7?

Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery tool, which allows one click to directly restore lost and deleted data including contacts, SMS, photos, videos, audios and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efqi-i2rgFU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efqi-i2rgFU</a>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:37:44 AM by aillites »

zhilang

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:35:39 AM »
Samsung Galaxy Recovery specializes in data recovery. It can recover deleted audios, photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs and more. Besides it powerful capability.

Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Galaxy J7/J5/J3/J2/J1

How to Recover Data on Broken Samsung S6/S5/S4/S7

BellyBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 03:05:11 AM »
Many Samsung users feel depressed when all of their phone pictures have been erased or lost after wiping phone.Is there any solution to recover lost photos from Samsung phone? Here I would like to recommend you the Android Data Recovery, This Android Data Recovery is specially design for Android users to restore data. With this marvelous software, you can  recover deleted photos on Samsung device without quality loss.

ParisKen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:06:16 AM »
Hey,
If you don't have backup file, you need to use Samsung Recovery software to scan your phone and SD card and find the deleted photos for you. You can preview the photos and then recover them from Samsung phone to computer. You can learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone here. Besides photos, you can also recover deleted messages, contacts, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.

henri2398

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 07:37:32 AM »
If you have Google Photos app and if you have enabled synced option to sync photos, then you can use follow below mentioned steps to check and restore your deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy J7/J5/J3/J2/J1:

•   Open Google Photos App
•   Go to Trash and check for your deleted photos
•   Now select it ad click on Restore.

If you have not synced your photos with Google Photos and if you have lost or deleted photos from the Samsung Je Series Phone’s SD card, then you can use Photo Recovery software to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy J7/J5/J3/J2/J1.

kanasimi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 03:53:41 AM »
Samsung data recovery program offers us an easy way to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7. It allows you to access data, including deleted photos and recover them to computer.  Just connect Samsung phone to computer via usb cable, open the program.

charlesbn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 03:50:48 AM »
To get back deleted photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7, you need to use FonePaw Android Data Recovery program. You can use it to scan your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted photos on it. You can preview them and recover any deleted photos from Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7.

You can also recover deleted text messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7.

https://youtu.be/9jikYHy63LM
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:53:51 AM by charlesbn »