Author Topic: How to Restore Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7  (Read 1093 times)

ibmeryer

• View Profile
"I deleted videos in my Samsung Galaxy J2 to save space after videos were already exported to computer. But yesterday I could not find anything on my computer. I was in need of them for a project the next day. The situation led me to anxiety. Anyone who can help me now?"

This is not the individual cases for user to lost their important videos from a Samsung Galaxy J series phone, however, how to recover deleted videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? Please don't worry, Samsung Data Recovery can help you sovle this problem.

Samsung Data Recovery is easy to use Samsung data recovery software. It is designed to recover lost/deleted data from any Samsung Galaxy devices. You can recover deleted/lost text messages, contacts, call history, photos, audios, videos, and other document files on Samsung devices in a click.

mezicklivi04

• View Profile
Re: How to Restore Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:23 AM »
It is not matter to delete the videos by mistake, cause you can regain these videos by using Samsung data recovery software, just few steps, you can quickly know simple to recover lost or deleted files on an Android phone.
I just share you the way, it is a simple guide.
How to recover deleted videos from Samsung  galaxy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:48:15 PM by mezicklivi04 »

MohamStack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »
All-in-One Solution for Android phones from Samsung / Sony / Xiaomi / ZTE / OPPO / MOTO / LG / Kyocera / Huawei / HTC / ASUS / Acer / Google and more

1. Recover lost & deleted files
Recover Situations by delete / format / broken screen / virus attack / system crash / inaccessible / factory reset / forget password / black screen / improper operation
Recover File Types: contacts / messages / call history / WhatsApp / photos / audios / videos / documents
2. Switch from one phone to another
3. Transfer data between Android and PC
4. Unlock screen when forgot the password
5. Backup & Restore
6. Root your Android for free
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:46:01 PM by MohamStack »

xqe2019

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
The easiest way to do that is to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung Galaxy J1 and SD card deeply to find the deleted videos on it. You can preview them before recovering. You can also recover messages, photos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung smart phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted videos from Samsung Galaxy J.