Author Topic: How to Restore Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7  (Read 692 times)

ibmeryer

• View Profile
"I deleted videos in my Samsung Galaxy J2 to save space after videos were already exported to computer. But yesterday I could not find anything on my computer. I was in need of them for a project the next day. The situation led me to anxiety. Anyone who can help me now?"

This is not the individual cases for user to lost their important videos from a Samsung Galaxy J series phone, however, how to recover deleted videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? Please don't worry, Samsung Data Recovery can help you sovle this problem.

Samsung Data Recovery is easy to use Samsung data recovery software. It is designed to recover lost/deleted data from any Samsung Galaxy devices. You can recover deleted/lost text messages, contacts, call history, photos, audios, videos, and other document files on Samsung devices in a click.

ParisKen

• View Profile
Re: How to Restore Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 03:27:29 AM »
If you want to get back deleted videos from Samsung phone, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery software. It can scan your Samsung Galaxy J phone and find the deleted videos for you. You can preview them and recover any of them from Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted videos from Samsung phone here. Besides videos, you can also recover deleted messages, photos, contacts, call logs, music, books, Whatsapp messages/photos and other document files from Samsung phone.

nacute11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 07:54:36 AM »
android data recovery is one of the most professional data recovery tool that can help you to restore deleted videos from samsung galaxy due to factory resetting, accidentally deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons. before recovery, you can preview and selectively restore the ones your need from your device.
how to recover deleted contacts from rooted samsung phone
how to recover data from Internal memory on samsung

mezicklivi04

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:23 AM »
It is not matter to delete the videos by mistake, cause you can regain these videos by using Samsung data recovery software, just few steps, you can quickly know simple to recover lost or deleted files on an Android phone.
I just share you the way, it is a simple guide.
How to recover deleted videos from Samsung  galaxy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:48:15 PM by mezicklivi04 »