Author Topic: Samsung SMS Recovery, Restore Deleted Text Messages on Samsung S7 Edge  (Read 1706 times)

tamyera

• View Profile
"Mobile phone software to help I intercepted some important messages, and I deleted all of them without viewing, how can I recover deleted SMS from Samsung S7 Edge, anyone who can help me?"

In fact, to restore the lost and deleted data from Samsung Galaxy phone, no more good choice but Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-around data recovery and management program, which can directly restore any lost and deleted data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs, WhatsApp messages, audios, documents and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy devices.

Related Tutorials:
Recover deleted photos from Samsung S7
Recover deleted call history on Samsung S7
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:04:24 AM by tamyera »

zhilang

• View Profile
Re: Samsung SMS Recovery, Restore Deleted Text Messages on Samsung S7 Edge
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 12:02:34 AM »
Samsung Data Recovery Can easily recover lost sms text messages from samsung galaxy s7/s7 edge or other data contacts, photos, notes, music, call logs, videos from samsung.

more info:

Recover SMS Text Messages from Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Video guideļ¼š

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUi7ivL3zgg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUi7ivL3zgg</a>

wchaa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 10:33:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing this, that's right, we can still recover lost data from samsung before they were covered by new data, and try an android data recovery app to help.
how to recover samsung text messages

sdyu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:20:45 AM »
To recover lost text messages  from android device,  you can use a mobile phone data recovery app to help. i know an app could supports all types of android device,  and it would recover sms , contacts, photos and so on

BellyBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 02:57:11 AM »
Searching for ways to recover your deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ? Many people now save some SMS in their phones in order to remind them of something important. But if you delete them by mistake, how can you get them back? Here I'd love to recommend an useful programs to you.
RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery enables you to recover messages on your Samsung mobile. Besides that, text messages can be retrieved from your phone SD card. And it is also able to restore Samsung contacts, photos, videos, music etc.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:12:48 PM by BellyBlack »

Fliohyer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 05:04:04 AM »
 Actually, your deleted SMS are still on the memory of your Android phone. And there are some Android data recovery software available to undelete data from memory card. You may try MobiKin Doctor for Android! I used it and it worked! 
how to recover deleted text messages on galaxy

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:16:25 AM by Fliohyer »

charlesbn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a trusted software that can helps you to recover your deleted text messages, as well as call history, WhatsApp messages, contacts, photos, audio and more from Android phones such as Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. What'a more, the program can even restore your precious data from a dead or broken Samsung (Android) device, such as black screen, broken screen, bricked, water damaged and so on.

Here is the steps about restoring deleted text messages on Samsung S7/ S7 Edge.

Werfkjl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 03:27:57 AM »
Personally I recommend you use a professional android recovery software so that can recover lost or deleted data from android, what is more important that it can make sure that phone device will be protected ,  Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Phones
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:53:25 PM by Werfkjl »

kanasimi

• View Profile
To restore deleted text messages on Samsung S7 Edge, such Samsung SMS Recovery is really helpful. With its help, we can directly get access to all deleted text messages and choose them to recover from program window.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:10:17 PM by kanasimi »

Stevens Ruby

• View Profile
In order to do picture recovery on android factory reset recovery, you should remember that not to add any updates to your phone once your Android gets data loss. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten because of your update and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer

EllerHuang

• View Profile
FoneDog is a good choice if you want to recover your deleted files. Google fonedog toolkit and get the data back.

ToniWeller

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 07:55:58 AM »
I use Disk Drill when I have issues https://www.cleverfiles.com/recover-messages-android.html It is for android and iOS. Also helps to get my e-mails back. There's also a free version.  8)

channethan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 09:45:07 PM »
You can follow the below guide to recover deleted media files from android:

How to recover deleted photos from Android?

How to recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy?

How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 etc?

How to recover deleted text messages from Android?

Just use a third party tool named Android Data Recovery to get them back. Follow the guides and have a try.

MarksonLee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 04:01:51 AM »
If you want to recover deleted messages from Samsung phone, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery program. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted text messages on it. You can preview them and then recover any of them from your Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung. You can also recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from Samsung phone.