Author Topic: Office Apps for Android?  (Read 1755 times)

rphoenix

• View Profile
Office Apps for Android?
« on: September 18, 2015, 06:47:03 AM »
There are times when we really find ourselves in need of editing documents or making powerpoint presentations in a pinch. What better way to do this than doing it right at your phone?

For me, I use the Polaris Office and the one by Mobi systems (which is paid). How about you?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:49:13 AM by rphoenix »

tiffaninichole

• View Profile
Re: Office Apps for Android?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »
I use Polaris Office as well. It's simple to use and easy, which are two requirements of mine. I don't have time to spend a bunch of time learning new software, I need something that I can open and immediately know what to do and how to do it.

jombeja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
i use the quick office app. it has superior features that help one to navigate easily through the document. quick office reads a variety of document types.

kellygirardi

• Cocospy will equip you with the knowledge that you
    • View Profile
    • cocospy
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 05:48:40 AM »
it's nearly microsoft, but google's get, is an incredible software, not only is it cloud centered storage, but you are able to open microsoft company documents in google's equivalent, without changing the structure, focus on it on https://cocospy.com/blog/best-tracking-app-for-android.html your android system, save it to operate a vehicle, and proper you return to the computer you only download it as exactly the same microsoft plan version of this file. I utilize it a whole lot, and have not had any difficulties with it, you are able to acquire drive in your android telephone, tablet, low android computer, etc.

birthquotessay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 11:47:25 AM »
Donating your birthday to Birthday Wishes will allow us to provide birthday parties for kids and families currently in homeless shelters.  Happy Birthday quotes free

jakerlee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 09:03:48 AM »
How Halloween Comes to America
Celebration of Halloween was extremely limited in colonial New England because of the rigid Protestant belief systems there. Halloween was much more common in Maryland and the southern colonies.

As the beliefs and customs of different European ethnic groups as well as the American Indians meshed, a distinctly American version of Halloween began to emerge. The first celebrations included “play parties,” public events held to celebrate the harvest, where neighbors would share stories of the dead, tell each other’s fortunes, dance and sing.

Americans also love to share this carving ideas with their loved ones check these ideas here
Easy scary Pumpkin Carving ideas faces stencils designs 2018 for this 31st october
Jack o Lantern faces 2018 Patterns templates ideas stencil free download
Halloween pumpkin carving free stencils 2018 for this october