Author Topic: How often do you download apps and games?  (Read 3621 times)

Appy

• View Profile
How often do you download apps and games?
« on: May 23, 2014, 01:24:23 PM »
When my phone was still new, I would download a new app or game every single day. I wanted to have something new on my phone every time. But as time passed by, my interest in downloading apps waned. I think everything that I need is already installed in my phone. I still do visit the app store at least once a week just to be updated with the latest apps. :)

What about you?

maxparker0

• View Profile
Re: How often do you download apps and games?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 02:29:14 AM »
I do not download games very often because I do not play them a lot. I last downloaded some games when my phone was new, and havent downloaded a single game since then. About apps, whenever I come a know about a helpful app, I download it.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 06:53:55 PM »
I do it whenever I am bored and whenever I feel that I am exhausted with my current apps. I also do it when I delete my apps to free up the memory of my device. Usually it happens when I am not busy in school and work, during weekends or vacations or while I am on the road trip. Generally very rare because I rarely have a free time.

AdAsKiO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »
everyday

babyleans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 03:47:11 PM »
not as much as i used to that's for sure. Now I only download apps that i need. when i first got an android phone i used to download apps like every hour since i had a lot of time on my hands and i was new to android.

NicCris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »
I use and download as few as possible since I greatly prefer doing as much as possible using the full desktop web view, not mobile. A retina equipped iPad mini, will replace my iPhone 5 since its obvious Apple is addicted to its current form factor & size.

rphoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 10:19:23 AM »
I actually download games a lot. I think, as an estimate, I download a new one every week? They don't last long with me, though. Once it's reached a while and I find that the game bores me already, I uninstall it right away and make room for a new one.

cheryllei9h

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 01:56:56 AM »
I probably download some kind of app or game every day on my phone. Most get uninstalled the same day. I do that because I go on these apps that pay you to download other apps. Like Wild Wallet & others. But if Wild Wallet never pays me anymore I am going to uninstall it and try a different one.  ;D

dyanmarie25

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 11:07:43 PM »
Not as often as I used to before. Since I am pretty busy with work and other things, sometimes, I don't have time to download new apps and upgrade my phone. When my phone was still pretty new back then, I would always download and try a lot of apps and games too.

ctfranklin28

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 06:55:35 PM »
When my phone was still new, I would download a new app or game every single day. I wanted to have something new on my phone every time. But as time passed by, my interest in downloading apps waned. I think everything that I need is already installed in my phone. I still do visit the app store at least once a week just to be updated with the latest apps. :)

What about you?
I will agree with you about the app downloading behavior. When I first got my Android, I tried to download almost everything in sight. After a while, I settled down and only stuck to a couple, partly out of my own declining interest in new apps (how many apps do you really need?) and space.

NightShadeMoon

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 03:18:57 PM »
Not as often as I though I would. I do browse the store a lot but I tend to have a handful of favorites and just get those over and over again when I upgrade my phone. I think that some apps are useful but having too many on your phone just makes it run slower.

Lynn Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 06:34:06 AM »
I don't download games often either. I have two on my phone right now for my daughter. I do, however, download apps quite frequently, but I usually uninstall them. I only have kept a few that I really like, such as Pocket, The Weather Channel, my email stuff, and eBay.

jombeja

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 10:35:56 AM »
my approach is, i always download an app when i am in need of it . For system apps most of them come already installed in the phone. For games i always download and play then delete when done with the missions in the specific game. when there is an update i download it again.