Author Topic: Market Helper – spoof your Android device to download incompatible apps  (Read 5722 times)

ilovemobile

• View Profile

*** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account

*** THIS APP IS FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY ***

( I’ll add some nice features for stock/non-rooted devices in later version )

What is this?

Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users to be able to change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. For example, it can turn your Nexus 7 into Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.

Why do I need to use this?

To download and install incompatible apps from Android Market / Google Play Market on your devices. For example, if you want to install Viber on your Nexus 7, switch it to Samsung Galaxy S3 and you’ll can. Or if you change your DPI value, you’ll find this app very useful.

( I’ll update this section later ;P )

Why is this app awesome?

- It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so it’s easier and safer.

- You don’t have to reboot the device to update the change.

- You can switch back your device to original state anytime, by using “Restore” feature or simply by rebooting your device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )

- Totally free

http://codekiem.com/2013/02/13/market-helper/

nailah783

• View Profile
Re: Market Helper – spoof your Android device to download incompatible apps
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 11:11:21 PM »
That is insane. I like this app.  I think that it definitely has a market, but then you have the warning on there. I wonder has it ruined anyone's phone yet?

nytegeek

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The danger isn't so much in using this particular app. The danger is more in the process of rooting your device and the fact that a rooted device is more susceptible to exploits and malware than one that isn't.

tiffaninichole

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »
Aw, dangit. I really need an app like this, but my phone isn't rooted and is somehow allergic to being rooted. Every time I attempt to root the thing, it ends in failure. So I've given up hope in that area. Would it be possible to develop an app like this for phones that are not rooted?

nytegeek

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 01:00:18 AM »
Aw, dangit. I really need an app like this, but my phone isn't rooted and is somehow allergic to being rooted. Every time I attempt to root the thing, it ends in failure. So I've given up hope in that area. Would it be possible to develop an app like this for phones that are not rooted?

A a rooted device is more susceptible to exploits and malware than one that isn't. If you don't understand the process well enough to complete it successfully you probably shouldn't do it. Most people don't actually need root access to a device to begin with.

ghost_in_the_machine

• we're all in cuckooland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 09:15:37 PM »

A a rooted device is more susceptible to exploits and malware than one that isn't. If you don't understand the process well enough to complete it successfully you probably shouldn't do it. Most people don't actually need root access to a device to begin with.
How prominent is malware in general on Android phones and how is it spread? How can I ensure that I don't have it?

summertime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 03:38:15 PM »
I want to root my device but my phones have a tendency to fuck up because of frequency of usage ... And I feel like my phone still could even with rooting. Is it worth rooting my device even if there's the risk of losing the warranty?

ghost_in_the_machine

• we're all in cuckooland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 04:02:50 PM »
I want to root my device but my phones have a tendency to fuck up because of frequency of usage ... And I feel like my phone still could even with rooting. Is it worth rooting my device even if there's the risk of losing the warranty?
I think if you handle it badly there are many other risks past just voiding warranty. I'm sure there's plenty of system files you can fuck up, so it's worth following a guide so you can do it correctly.

Sam2111

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 05:29:56 AM »
Cheat engine apk no root is one of the best alternative to Play Store. With the help of cheat engine for android no root   you can tweak any game in the market for free.