Author Topic: Which app is your number one?  (Read 1234 times)

Nikkishea21

• View Profile
Which app is your number one?
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:58:16 PM »
I am always checking out new apps and testing them out to see what they have to offer that i need. I look at the reviews sometimes and leave after viewing too many negative ones about the particular app. 

I am into apps relating to music, photo, and educational related stuff such as dictionary, news etc.

Whattsapp is God's app gift to man!
i am just basking in its glory and loving it from head to toe.  For me it is ranked above all other messenger sites and this is my number 1.

What is your number 1?

dyanmarie25

• View Profile
Re: Which app is your number one?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM »
I think the most useful app for me is the Facebook app. It's really a good platform to communicate easily with your friends and relatives online. However, my favorite app would have to be Spotify. I lobe listening to music so much. And Spotify offers a wide range of music genres to listen to. They also have audio books.

Lynn Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:42 PM »
 The most useful app that I have found so far hands down, is Pocket. This app allows you to download any article on the Web so you can read it offline later. I collect articles that interest me throughout the day, and read them at night when I get home to relax. I do not have Internet service at my house, so this is wonderful for me.

jombeja

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 10:00:52 AM »
The  best app is Tabs. For guitarists, it just contains everything one needs. It has the following: chromatic tuner,metronome, chord library. Tabs also has some lessons that can guide beginners on how to develop a schedule for their training.