Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Xperia Z6  (Read 601 times)

ramyour

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Xperia Z6
« on: March 10, 2017, 05:57:54 AM »
“This afternoon, I accidentally deleted some of the photos from my Sony Xperia Z6. The photos are important for me and I really want to recover them. My phone is running Android 6.0. How to recover deleted photos from Sony Xperia Z6?" - Asked by Tommy.

Are you looking for a simple way to get back the lost and deleted data from Sony Xperia devices? If so, I strongly recommend you to use the Android Data Recovery tool.

Android Data Recovery is the best choice for getting back deleted or lost data from your Android phones and tablets. No matter how you lose the data, it will scan your Android devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, Whatsapp messages, call history and other document files from your Android devices and SD cards.

sdyu

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Xperia Z6
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 05:09:01 AM »
It's quite possible to recover deleted photos from android if you use a data recovery app to help immediately. By the way, you need to root your phone to restore lost sms and contacts
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:30:00 AM by sdyu »

sdyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 02:33:37 AM »
Android data recovery app is a sort of special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.
how to recover android photos
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:18:36 PM by sdyu »

kelemoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
Hey,
I think you need to use Android Data Recovery software. Sony Xperia Z6 is running Android OS. So this software can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted photos for you. You can preview them and recover from your phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Sony Xperia. Besides photos, you can also recover deleted messages, contacts, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from Sony Xperia phone.

Stevens Ruby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 03:51:21 AM »
Android Data Recovery an amazing recovery tool, permits you to restore Android data such as contacts, SMS, call history, photos, audios and more, and save them to your Android devices  with a few simple steps. No need to be anxious when the data loss from internal or external memory card. Besides, Android Root function is provided.

kanasimi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 02:14:36 AM »
Sony Data Recovery program allows us to recover deleted photos from Sony Xperia Z6 easily before they are overwritten. First connect it to computer via usb cable, start the program. It will scan out all deleted photos and list them on program window. Then we can check them and choose what we want to recover.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:58:48 PM by kanasimi »