Author Topic: Sony Xperia Z2 vs Apple iPhone 5s: first look  (Read 1954 times)

mobiletalk

• View Profile
Sony Xperia Z2 vs Apple iPhone 5s: first look
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:56:43 AM »
PhoneArena presents an early comparison between the Sony Xperia Z2 and the Apple iPhone 5s. Want to get a sneak peek at how Sony's latest and greatest compares against Apple's iconic phone?

Sony Xperia Z2 vs Apple iPhone 5s: first look

Navii

• View Profile
Re: Sony Xperia Z2 vs Apple iPhone 5s: first look
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »
I actually think it would be better if they compared the Xperia Z2 with the iPhone 6 when it finally comes out since the iPhone 5 is already out for quite some time. For me the Xperia Z2 looks like one of the best phones coming out this year but sadly I won't be able to pick one up since I just got a new phone not so long ago. I would actually love if Sony co-operated with Google for their next Nexus device since I'm more than happy with their hardware and I'd love to have a phone with such good hardware with constant early updates.

Livvy

• View Profile
Re: Sony Xperia Z2 vs Apple iPhone 5s: first look
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
I actually think it would be better if they compared the Xperia Z2 with the iPhone 6 when it finally comes out since the iPhone 5 is already out for quite some time. For me the Xperia Z2 looks like one of the best phones coming out this year but sadly I won't be able to pick one up since I just got a new phone not so long ago. I would actually love if Sony co-operated with Google for their next Nexus device since I'm more than happy with their hardware and I'd love to have a phone with such good hardware with constant early updates.
Samsung has just struck a deal with one Barnes and Noble to create the next generation of Nooks, which is one of their competitors-although not the biggest-in terms of tablets, so a relationship between them and Google might not be too far off as well.