Author Topic: dfctgfvdhfg  (Read 32 times)

fufaji

• View Profile
dfctgfvdhfg
« on: September 17, 2018, 12:51:37 AM »
JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor. JEE main Rank predictor with board marks is an online tool which predicts the candidate's rank range and probable colleges based on the difficulty level of the examination, average marks scored in JEE Main ​and seats available in IITs, NITs, GFTIs, and other SFTIs The JEE Main exam is counted as one of the most important examinations in the country. Students who have appeared for the JEE Main 2018 exam, will try to guess their rank, so MOTION has made easy with JEE main Rank predictor by FIITJEE. All students can check their score by our answer key. The students have to take the new Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admissions into IITs, NITs, IIITs, Deemed Universities IIT JEE Advanced Study Material and other centrally funded technical institutions from April and June 2017. The Joint Entrance Exam will be conducted in two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE (Main) replaces the AIEEE entrance exam and JEE (Advanced) replaced the IIT-JEE entrance exam.JEE Main is a national level entrance test regulated by the NTA  JEE Main counselling brochure date and schedule(National Testing Agency). Through JEE Main exam, students can get admission in UG engineering & architecture courses. Various top colleges of India like NITs, IIITs & other institutions consider JEE Main score for providing admissions. Candidates have to qualify both (JEE Advanced & JEE Main exams) for admission in IITs. As you prepare for JEE Advanced, many questions must be going through your mind, like ‘how should I prepare?’, ‘what should be my time table?’, ‘how I should prioritize chapters for this exam?’. Well, acing an exam mainly boils down to how you have planned to prepare for it in right way. JEE Advanced most important topics to prepare.