Author Topic: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung J3/J5/J7 to iPhone 7  (Read 1534 times)

zhilang

• View Profile
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung J3/J5/J7 to iPhone 7
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:03:31 AM »
The iPhone 7 Plus – or possibly Pro – looks set to get a dual-camera setup. It appears that the smaller model isn’t going to get this, though a larger lens shown in alleged leaked images of the smaller model does suggest some kind of camera upgrade. At least one report claimed the 4.7-inch iPhone 7 would get optical image stabilization, a feature that was previously available only on the larger 5.5-inch iPhone models.

How can we transfer data photos from samsung j3/j5/j7 to iPhone 7?

Method to transfer pictures from samsung j3/j5/j7 to iPhone 7:

Samsung to iPhone Transfer is specially designed for mobile phone users transfer not only photos between samsung galaxy phone and iphone 7, but also copy contacts, text messages, call logs, music, apps and the videos from samsung to iphone 7 without zero quality loss & risk-free. Samsung to iPhone Transfer to transfer data between Symbian, Android Samsung and iPhone easily and effective.

More info:

How to Transfer Messages Photos from Samsung to iPhone 7

How to Transfer Photos Videos from Android to iPhone 7

yanyane5

• View Profile
Re: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung J3/J5/J7 to iPhone 7
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 05:42:27 AM »
Phone Data Transfer is you best choice to transfer everything like contacts, photos, videos, call logs, music and more from one smartphone to another including iOS, Android, Windows, Symbian devices and so on. So, with its help, you can easily transfer photos from Galaxy J to iPhone 7 in a click.

yanyane5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 03:44:19 AM »
Mobile Transfer provides the best way for user to switch contacts, text messages, call log, photos, music, videos, calendar, apps and more between iPhone, Android, Nokia, Windows phone with ease. So, you can directly sync all data between iPhone and Android phone by using this tool, as well as other old phone.

Read more:
Transfer all data from Samsung to iPhone 7
Transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone 7

Vpmsae

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 03:56:12 AM »
Mobile phone transfer allows you to freely transfer data between iOS device and Android as wanted and needed, which is surely the best assistant for your mobile phones.
https://www.android-mobile-manager.com/phone-transfer/how-to-switch-from-samsung-to-iphone.html

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:33:05 AM by Vpmsae »

Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:22:17 AM »
Great articles! Till now i didn't know that one can transfer images/videos from samsung to iphone and vice versa. I just thought that only BT can be from from iphone to iphone only. really usefull information. Thanks!

brant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 10:41:10 PM »
Thanks for sharing!
Although I can use some cloud drives as free iphone file transfer software to transfer photos, I still need other data transfer tool to help me transfer my Samsung J7 pictures to iPhone if I have a tons of photos waiting for transferring. I believe those transfer tools will make me transfer data from samsung to iphone in an easy way.

SantosFlalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »
Hello! Running wind and success on the road!