Author Topic: How to Use Two Numbers on WhatsApp at the Same Time:  (Read 955 times)

talkischeap

• View Profile
How to Use Two Numbers on WhatsApp at the Same Time:
« on: July 18, 2014, 08:01:09 PM »

How to Use Two Numbers on WhatsApp at the Same Time:

1) First of all, you need to take a back up of your WhatsApp messages. You can find the backup option in your WhatsApp’s settings menu.

2) After taking the backup, change the name of the folder from sdcard/WhatsApp to sdcard/OGWhatsApp.

3) Next, go to the XDA developers website and download OGWhatsApp on your device. Having done that, uninstall the original WhatsApp and then re-install it.

4) If you do not want to opt for this, you can simply clear data by going to phone’s settings ( Settings> Apps> WhatsApp> Clear Data).

5) To avoid any confusion you can rename WhatsApp to OldWhatsApp. Finally, you need to re-register with the OGWhatsApp with the same number you were previously using on WhatsApp and add a new account registering with your other number on the original WhatsApp.

6) Now re-name WhatsApp folder to OGWhatsApp and re-name OldwhatsApp to WhatsApp in settings.

Livvy

• View Profile
Re: How to Use Two Numbers on WhatsApp at the Same Time:
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 09:03:03 AM »
If you don't mind my asking, why would you actually do this though?

babyleans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
wow thanks. i've been wondering how to do this because i don't have a phone at the moment and i'm using my sister's phone but she also has whatsapp so i had no way of receiving my whatsapp messages.

Xizt123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:06:18 PM »
You also use a new WhatsApp Modded App called as GBWhatsApp you can find it here: https://devs-lab.com/download-gbwhatsapp-latest-version.html