Author Topic: internal storage running out ?  (Read 39810 times)

Shera

• View Profile
internal storage running out ?
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:05:49 AM »
Most of times i have seen the notification appearing in the notification area. After checking it i found that it is because of low space ( ram ) in mobile left. i erased most of the things in my phone. Now it shows 766 MB available space. But it still shows the same mesage. internal storage running out. While I am also having memory card. Which is also very empty. having space of 4 GB +. Any solution ?

Grace

• View Profile
Re: internal storage running out ?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »
The external memory card doesn't increase your RAM, try and reduce the number of apps that you're not using in your phone. You can also clear the data accumulated by the apps. Finally, before downloading an app check the specifications depending on the available RAM.

RonniegeX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 08:08:57 AM »
How are you guys?

AnthonyPlulk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 03:52:33 AM »
homework help medical conditions
 university essay help
help with writing college application essay
 writing college admission essay
precalc homework help

ejuokersf

• View Profile
Decibel Meter Pro - measure noise level in dB
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 09:24:21 AM »
Decibel Meter Pro - measure noise level in dB
By Vlad Polyanskiy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description
The world is a noisy place: cars, power tools, crowds, machinery, and other common sources produce amounts of noise that can, with continued exposure, lead to permanent hearing loss. Sound level meters are useful for anyone who wants to avoid exposing their ears to harmful noise levels, but who wants to spend hundreds of dollars on one?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/decibel-meter-pro-measure-noise-level-in-db/id1227650795?mt=8
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:30:10 AM by ejuokersf »

BrianVoipt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 05:48:12 PM »
Hello, my friends. I recently changed my computer and installed my OS, and i have many problems that i wanted to fix, but i have no idea. I was using mac os, but i've set up windows 8 and my opinion is that that there are some issues with firewall. I can't use apache channel because it's also busy and a lot of ports are not working with other clients from the network. May be, it is an issue with router, but I'm not sure. So what is your opinion?

brant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 12:03:37 AM »
If you want to release some space on your mobile phone, you may need to delete some unused apps and cookies. For example, I always need to clear cache on iPhone. Otherwise my iPhone storage will be filled up with unwanted files and junk data. I want to be interrupted by a warning window which says I have no enough space to save my photos. Therefore, I learn lost of methods about how to clear app cache on iPhone on the Internet.

CeciliaStori

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 05:52:57 PM »
Hello friends!
I am an official representative of private company which deals with all kinds of written work (essay, coursework, dissertation, presentation, report, etc) in short time.
We are ready to offer a free accomplishment of written work hoping for further cooperation and honest feedback about our service.
Send your work topics to our email: [email protected]. This offer has limited quantities!!!